39589RE: [conculture] Worldbuuilding Ideas was The Purge

  • Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
    Dec 25, 2013

      I have people in my family who own guns. I was thinking along the same lines about asking my uncle and his friends fo that assistance. I’ll be with them this Friday, and that’s their main topic.

      Also, about your idea about creating a model of the weapon, it makes sense for me to go to a teacher’s supply store and get some modeling clay. I feel I have an idea of what it looks like and how it works, but am confusing it with our bow and arrow.

      My parents are off work for the holidays.

      Thanks for putting up with me.

      Pen name:

      Mellissa Green

      Blog