Re: [concordsnow] FLASH: Caine is King's Champion

  • skald@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2009
      Is that DON CAINE RAMSEY, new KING'S CHAMPION OF FENCE?

      Congratulations Caine. For those of you who weren't there, Caine fenced masterfully, and those last few bouts were heart-stopping.

      toki

      ---- Ian Stewart <plaguerat1@...> wrote:
      > WOOOHOOOO!!!! Congrats to Caine
      > That makes two Kings Champions from Concordia currently....
      >
      > And Congratulations to you Baron Liam...
      >
      > Angus

    • DiLullo, Matthew
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2009
        Don Caine Ramsey,

        Please contact me off list.

        D.Sebastian
      • Penny Supina
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009
          Congrats Caine!

          And it sounds like Liam got a Court Barony - Am I interpreting correctly?
          Congrats to Liam as well.

          Ignatia

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009
            My daughter Leonete and I were both honored with court baroncies.

            But we are not a s cool as Caine. ;)

            Liam
          • Penny Supina
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009
              CONGRATS to you both.

              I have seen only a small part of the massive amount of work you 2 have done in the last year, and I know you 2 earned it a couple times over.

              VIVANTS.

              so is the new buzz phrase going to be  'cool like Caine'?

              Ignatia

              My daughter Leonete and I were both honored with court baroncies.

              But we are not a s cool as Caine. ;)

              Liam
            • John
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 5, 2009