- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
The best introduction to this subject is at the Joy homepage.
In short, concatenative languages behave in a way which looks imperative (like C or Perl), but can be reasoned about in a functional manner (like ML or Haskell).
These languages are only beginning to be studied, although Forth had a heyday in the 80s, and Postscript is notable for being the most commonly metaprogrammed language in existance (a trait which I believe is not a coincidence).
- Programming Languages
- Apr 29, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.