[BOOK] Call-By-Push-Value -- A Functional/Imperative Synthesis (Fw: new book)

  • Massimo Dentico
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      I'm forwarding the message below because I think that this book could
      interest this list.

      It is the revised and simplified PhD thesis of Paul Blain Levy,
      the culmination of his work on the subject. You can read the abstract
      and an excerpt of a preceding paper here:

      "Call-By-Push-Value: A Subsuming Paradigm"
      - http://lists.tunes.org/archives/review/2000-December/000103.html

      Regards.

      --
      Massimo Dentico