I want to unsubscribe........

  • Neriza Joy T Montes
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002

          Neriza Joy T Montes <candymontes@...> escribió:

        __________________________________
        www.edsamail.com

        Buy Stock for $4.
        No Minimums.
        FREE Money 2002.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/6GDALA/VovDAA/ySSFAA/cGIolB/TM

        s a ver , si no9 lo e3ntendeis en ingles , os lo dire en español, no kiero que me sigais escribiendo mensajes coño!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    que solo molestais  por que sin darme cuenta abro el correo i tengo 100 mensajes del conan, asin que por favor si no a las buenas, a las malas, PARAD YA DE ENMVIARME MENSAJES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Yahoo! Messenger!
        Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.

      • Aichan

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 1, 2002
            Can I please ask why there are spanish messages being
            sent in this mailing list? - -0 Seems like the same
            problem *I* caused before with the japanese...- - ;;
            --- Montserrat Fern�ndez <montsefq@...> wrote:

            > Neriza Joy T Montes <candymontes@...>
            > escribi�E

            > __________________________________
            > www.edsamail.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            >
            > s a ver , si no9 lo e3ntendeis en ingles , os lo
            > dire en espa�ol, no kiero que me sigais escribiendo
            > mensajes co�o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! que solo
            > molestais por que sin darme cuenta abro el correo i
            > tengo 100 mensajes del conan, asin que por favor si
            > no a las buenas, a las malas, PARAD YA DE ENMVIARME
            > MENSAJES

            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            > Yahoo! Messenger!
            > Comunicaci�n instant�nea gratis con tu gente.

            =====
            "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to happen."
            "You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that creature's form."
            - Ethics of God
            AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
            Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
            http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

            http://greetings.yahoo.com/
          • Aichan
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2, 2002
              Well, the message I replied to was written in spanish, and a somewhat rude
              one, so I really felt the urge to reply in spanish too ^^U But that's all,
              I'll continue writing in english as always ^__^ (My apologies to those who
              may have felt offended by that ^__^ )

              Aichan

              > Can I please ask why there are spanish messages being
              > sent in this mailing list? - -0 Seems like the same
              > problem *I* caused before with the japanese...- - ;;
              > --- Montserrat Fernández <montsefq@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > Neriza Joy T Montes <candymontes@...>
              > > escribiE

              > > __________________________________
              > > www.edsamail.com
              > >

              > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
              > > http://www.conanmania.com
              > >

              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              > >
              > > s a ver , si no9 lo e3ntendeis en ingles , os lo
              > > dire en español, no kiero que me sigais escribiendo
              > > mensajes coño!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! que solo
              > > molestais por que sin darme cuenta abro el correo i
              > > tengo 100 mensajes del conan, asin que por favor si
              > > no a las buenas, a las malas, PARAD YA DE ENMVIARME
              > > MENSAJES

              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              > > Yahoo! Messenger!
              > > Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.
              >

              > =====
              > "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind
              beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to
              happen."
              > "You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human
              God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that
              creature's form."
              > - Ethics of God
              > AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
              > Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
              > http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

              > http://greetings.yahoo.com/

            • Summon Illusion
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 2, 2002
                Oh, it just seemed kinda strange. what was it about,
                anyways?
                --- Aichan <aichan@...> wrote:
                > Well, the message I replied to was written in
                > spanish, and a somewhat rude
                > one, so I really felt the urge to reply in spanish
                > too ^^U But that's all,
                > I'll continue writing in english as always ^__^ (My
                > apologies to those who
                > may have felt offended by that ^__^ )
                >
                > Aichan
                >

                > > Can I please ask why there are spanish messages
                > being
                > > sent in this mailing list? - -0 Seems like the
                > same
                > > problem *I* caused before with the japanese...- -
                > ;;
                > > --- Montserrat Fern�ndez <montsefq@...>
                > wrote:
                > > >

                > > > Neriza Joy T Montes
                > <candymontes@...>
                > > > escribi�E

                > > > www.edsamail.com
                > > >

                > > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
                > > > http://www.conanmania.com
                > > >

                > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                > > >
                > > > s a ver , si no9 lo e3ntendeis en ingles , os lo
                > > > dire en espa�ol, no kiero que me sigais
                > escribiendo
                > > > mensajes co�o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! que solo
                > > > molestais por que sin darme cuenta abro el
                > correo i
                > > > tengo 100 mensajes del conan, asin que por favor
                > si
                > > > no a las buenas, a las malas, PARAD YA DE
                > ENMVIARME
                > > > MENSAJES

                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                > > > Yahoo! Messenger!
                > > > Comunicaci�n instant�nea gratis con tu gente.
                > >

                > > =====
                > > "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to
                > faith. Both have blind
                > beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both
                > allow the impossible to
                > happen."
                > > "You must understand - creatures trust their own
                > kind. Therefore, a human
                > God is always a human form. So, another creature's
                > God would be that
                > creature's form."
                > > - Ethics of God
                > > AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN:
                > kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                > > Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                > > http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                > > Yahoo! Greetings - send holiday greetings for
                > Easter, Passover
                > > http://greetings.yahoo.com/
                > >

                > > ConanManiaDotCom - A Place for Conan Fans
                > > http://www.conanmania.com
                > >

                > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                =====
                "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to happen."
                "You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that creature's form."
                - Ethics of God
                AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • Aichan
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 2, 2002
                  Ok, I'll translate it ^__^

                  OK, if you don't understand it in english, I'll say it in Spanish, I don't
                  want you to keep sending me messages damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're only
                  annoying e because without noticing I check email and I have 100 messages of
                  this conan, so please if it can't be the good way, then so be it the bad
                  way, STOP SENDONG ME MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  That would be what she wrote, the next issue will have the answer I gave
                  ^__^ (don't have time now, gomen nasai ^^UU)

                  > Oh, it just seemed kinda strange. what was it about,
                  > anyways?
                  > --- Aichan <aichan@...> wrote:
                  > > Well, the message I replied to was written in
                  > > spanish, and a somewhat rude
                  > > one, so I really felt the urge to reply in spanish
                  > > too ^^U But that's all,
                  > > I'll continue writing in english as always ^__^ (My
                  > > apologies to those who
                  > > may have felt offended by that ^__^ )
                  > >
                  > > Aichan
                  > >

                  > > > Can I please ask why there are spanish messages
                  > > being
                  > > > sent in this mailing list? - -0 Seems like the
                  > > same
                  > > > problem *I* caused before with the japanese...- -
                  > > ;;
                  > > > --- Montserrat Fernández <montsefq@...>

                  > > <candymontes@...>

                  > > escribiendo
                  > > correo i
                  > > si
                  > > ENMVIARME

                • Summon Illusion
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 2, 2002
                    Why do people subscribe for mailing lists only to
                    complain about them? - -;;
                    Well, unsubscribing takes about as much time as
                    subscribing...plus, it's in the exact same place where
                    everyone subscribed. I kinda find it strange people
                    send messagse to unsubscribe through this - -;;

                    =====
                    "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to happen."
                    "You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that creature's form."
                    - Ethics of God
                    AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                    Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                    http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                    http://taxes.yahoo.com/
                  • Aichan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 3, 2002
                      Heh... that's one of the great questions humans make... well, as I
                      promised, here goes the translation of me reply ^__^

                      OK, if you don't know how to quit in english, I'll just have to say it in
                      spanish: this is your account so we can't gosubscribing you where we want,
                      same with unsubscribing. You have to do it yourself, send an email to
                      conan-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com and it's over, it's not so difficult,
                      really, I've done it a few times and nothing happened to me. And if it
                      doesn't work this way, go to yahoogroups' page, to options, and click
                      unsubscribe. And that's all.

                      Well, that's what I replied. Maybe I overdid a bit, but the message she sent
                      kinda made me angry, so I couldn't help it ^^U.

                      Aichan

                    • Summon Illusion
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 3, 2002
                        Well, she was flaming you, so I don't find your
                        message unreasonable or anything: straightfoward and
                        gets to the point.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 3, 2002
                          ^__^