a question

  • Hendra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      I've just borrowed a Conan movie from my friend, the title is Detective Conan Movie,
      countdown to heaven.
      which movie is it? I haven't watch it all, just a sneak preview of it. The beginning
      of the movie is that Detective boys go to a camp with Agasa, they pass by a twin
      skycraper. I think it also has the black organization inside.

      ______
      Hendra
    • Cherie Ponsuwanna
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        > I've just borrowed a Conan movie from my friend, the title is Detective Conan
        > Movie,
        > countdown to heaven.
        > which movie is it? I haven't watch it all, just a sneak preview of it. The
        > beginning
        > of the movie is that Detective boys go to a camp with Agasa, they pass by a
        > twin
        > skycraper. I think it also has the black organization inside.

        That's the 5th movie. ^ ^ And I believe you'd get all the story after you
        watch it.

        Cherie

        http://greetings.yahoo.com