MSN

  • Bei-Bei Du
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2002
      Do any of you have MSN? If you do, I have it too. My account is
      xinyidu@... (yes I know I have the same phonetic name as Shinichi in
      Chinese)
    • Summon Illusion
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2002

        mine's kiw5@... ...

          Bei-Bei Du <beibeidu@...> wrote:

        Do any of you have MSN? If you do, I have it too. My account is
        xinyidu@... (yes I know I have the same phonetic name as Shinichi in
        Chinese)

        "Psychology isn't even a science. It's a religion."
        "Go ahead and shoot. You are only killing a man."
        "Want to know why music controls the universe? It controls the minds of people. Since people control the world, the world is in the hands of music. That's why it takes so much human mind in order to compose, to play, to listen. What, you say you could say that for anything? But music is special!"
        AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
        Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
        http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

      • Aichan

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2002
            I just love conan fans! =D
            pheebz_gu@...
            --- In conan@y..., "Bei-Bei Du" <beibeidu@n...> wrote:
            > Do any of you have MSN? If you do, I have it too. My account is
            > xinyidu@h... (yes I know I have the same phonetic name as Shinichi
            in
            > Chinese)
          • synndellethegreat
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2002
              Ppl, I have MSN and at some point can we all decide on a time
              (thinking about Greenwich) and talk because it's the holidays and I
              have no one to rave about Conan to apart from my parents who can't
              stand me anymore and my brother who just likes downloading the songs
              which takes ages. I like downloading the songs but I mean, all of
              them is going to take quite a while!!!!! I talked to someone today
              and that was the second time in all the while I've had MSN addresses.
              So, anybody?????? Please??? I am generally on the net most of the
              time from the morning 11:00 till about 7:00 at night with intervals
              where I practise the piano (I am forced to) and to do homework (yet
              another duty). So can we decide on a time?????????

              Beibei ^_^ (:

              p.s.I have just found out how to do these faces.
            • Summon Illusion
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2002
                "morning 11:00 till about 7:00"
                Are you on most of the time? Because even if you
                weren't on all the time, all would be 8 hours, and
                that halved is still 4 hours...0.0;;

                Well, if you like msn mine's kiw5@... , feel
                free to talk anytime.
                Actually, you can still use chat clients while
                downloading and it won't completely retard the rate of
                the download.
                --- synndellethegreat <beibeidu@...> wrote:
                > Ppl, I have MSN and at some point can we all decide
                > on a time
                > (thinking about Greenwich) and talk because it's the
                > holidays and I
                > have no one to rave about Conan to apart from my
                > parents who can't
                > stand me anymore and my brother who just likes
                > downloading the songs
                > which takes ages. I like downloading the songs but I
                > mean, all of
                > them is going to take quite a while!!!!! I talked to
                > someone today
                > and that was the second time in all the while I've
                > had MSN addresses.
                > So, anybody?????? Please??? I am generally on the
                > net most of the
                > time from the morning 11:00 till about 7:00 at night
                > with intervals
                > where I practise the piano (I am forced to) and to
                > do homework (yet
                > another duty). So can we decide on a time?????????
                >
                > Beibei ^_^ (:
                >
                > p.s.I have just found out how to do these faces.

                =====
                "You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to happen."
                "You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that creature's form."
                - Ethics of God
                AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                http://taxes.yahoo.com/
              • Pyro Kid
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2002
                  Mine's PyroKid888@... (big surprise)

                  >From: Summon Illusion <kiw5@...>
                  >To: conan@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [conan] MSN
                  >Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:51:23 -0800 (PST)
                  >
                  >"morning 11:00 till about 7:00"
                  >Are you on most of the time? Because even if you
                  >weren't on all the time, all would be 8 hours, and
                  >that halved is still 4 hours...0.0;;
                  >
                  >Well, if you like msn mine's kiw5@... , feel
                  >free to talk anytime.
                  >Actually, you can still use chat clients while
                  >downloading and it won't completely retard the rate of
                  >the download.
                  >--- synndellethegreat <beibeidu@...> wrote:
                  > > Ppl, I have MSN and at some point can we all decide
                  > > on a time
                  > > (thinking about Greenwich) and talk because it's the
                  > > holidays and I
                  > > have no one to rave about Conan to apart from my
                  > > parents who can't
                  > > stand me anymore and my brother who just likes
                  > > downloading the songs
                  > > which takes ages. I like downloading the songs but I
                  > > mean, all of
                  > > them is going to take quite a while!!!!! I talked to
                  > > someone today
                  > > and that was the second time in all the while I've
                  > > had MSN addresses.
                  > > So, anybody?????? Please??? I am generally on the
                  > > net most of the
                  > > time from the morning 11:00 till about 7:00 at night
                  > > with intervals
                  > > where I practise the piano (I am forced to) and to
                  > > do homework (yet
                  > > another duty). So can we decide on a time?????????
                  > >
                  > > Beibei ^_^ (:
                  > >
                  > > p.s.I have just found out how to do these faces.
                  > >

                  >=====
                  >"You see, the concept of hope is very similar to faith. Both have blind
                  >beliefs, both believe in the impossible, and both allow the impossible to
                  >happen."
                  >"You must understand - creatures trust their own kind. Therefore, a human
                  >God is always a human form. So, another creature's God would be that
                  >creature's form."
                  >- Ethics of God
                  >AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
                  >Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
                  >http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

                  >Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
                  >http://taxes.yahoo.com/

                • Trang Thu Nguyen
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 3, 2002
                    want a pal? Mine's is musketeerlady@... But generally, I like yahoo messenger better. Have u try this one? my yahoo is musketeerlady@... So...whatever u like, I will be most delighted!!!:)

                    Look to this day!

                    For it's life, the very life of life

                    For yesterday is but a dream

                    And tomorrow is only a vision

                    But TODAY well-lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness,

                    And every tomorrow a vision of hope...