[conan] FlatRate LongDistance $20/mo

  • theboss@econ-ergy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 1998
      Hello,

      I have some good news for you. Do you think you could sell FLAT RATE LONG DISTANCE TO YOUR FRIENDS? You better believe they are going to treat you like their HERO, if they're like me. My phone bill averages about $500/mo. My business phone is much higher.

      BUT NOW, there is a company that will GIVE YOU A FLAT RATE OF ONLY $20/MO and you can talk as long as you want anywhere in the country. HOW? Because the Phone Call is routed over the Internet. You never use a Long Distance company like AT&T or MCI or SPRINT. You only make local calls no matter where you dial. KILLER, HUH?

      Imagine how many businesses would love a chance to limit their Long Distance to only $30 or $40/mo. With unlimited calling, day or night, anywhere in the USA? Don't worry, I'm not going to waste your time with all the other exciting features of this revolutionary new telecommunications breakthrough. All you need to know is ZERO PER MINUTE CHARGES on all your calls.

      And the best part of this is that you can make a bundle signing up distributors because the company pays as high as 20% to you. In your 4th of 5th levels you could easily be earning thousands of dollars per month. THERE'S SO MUCH MORE, I want to tell you. But I'll leave it for those interested enough to visit the Web Site I've set up just for you.

      We have a Free Instant Downline Builder for you. We have lots of other goodies for you. BUT Start out with Flat Rate Long Distance on your own phone. You ALSO get Free Internet Access if you become a Distributor with us

      For More Info, http://members.xoom.com/freephones -

      If none of this works for you and you just want more details by phone, call me. (831) 423-1941 I'm in almost all the time.