Re: Streamload

  • omiyanogaijin
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 5 4:29 PM
      > Oh if only great fansubs could reach the East Coast i could Die easily.

      Do you have Streamload? If so, I can send you some subs. My video quality isn't great but I have confidence in the translations/editing (for the most part ^_^; ).

      Could you post some of the bad English in the subs you have?

      Lobato
      (^_^)/
    • trunks4191@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 8 6:34 AM
        i guess we are all having problems getting those rare episodes of Conan. I think who ever has most of the episodes of it that also have great video, and audio, and subtitling quality would make a whole lot of money on Ebay. I am thinking about selling the first 4 or 5 tapes of the TV series anyway. (4 episodes each tape).
        Long Live Ebay I say when it comes to quality.