Food and Conan charcters

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      If you can, can you help to find what are the food [and drinks] that
      Conan characters like, together with quotes? since I only secure with
      few:

      Shinichi-Conan
      Lemon Pie (Vol 17 first love case, Ep.100 and 101)
      Iced tea (possibly) (Vol. 16 Two-mix case, watch what he ordered when he
      was in the restaurant with Minami.)
      Hamburger steak (Vol. 14. Shinichi-Conan got cleared of his identify
      threat [thanks Yukiko], Ran said she would make hamburger steak that
      night as a form of apology.)

      Genta
      Eei with rice (what is its name in Japanese?)(Various, the first being
      in Vol.4 treasure hunt case, also in movies)

      I accept quotes from manga up to Vol.34, anime, and special versions.

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian "shinri ha itsumo hitotsu!"

      Ex-Garrettian and presently Rolandian, but would never be an
      Edurado-Kylist.

    • Cherie Ponsuwanna
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
        > Shinichi-Conan
        > Lemon Pie (Vol 17 first love case, Ep.100 and 101)
        > Iced tea (possibly) (Vol. 16 Two-mix case, watch what he ordered when he
        > was in the restaurant with Minami.)

        Or it might because it was the cheapest in menu since Minami already paid lots
        for what the Detective Boys ate! (Just Genta is enough. ^_~)

        > Hamburger steak (Vol. 14. Shinichi-Conan got cleared of his identify
        > threat [thanks Yukiko], Ran said she would make hamburger steak that
        > night as a form of apology.)

        Well, I'm not sure about this. From what I can conclude from many mangas,
        Hamburger is one of the kids' favorite dishes. And beef is pretty expensive
        that many consider it as dish for special occasion. Hamburger for dinner might
        be a good choice in her opinion to show her apology for Conan.

        > Genta
        > Eei with rice (what is its name in Japanese?)(Various, the first being
        > in Vol.4 treasure hunt case, also in movies)

        Say, Kogoro drinks a lot. Does he have his own favorite drink?

        Cherie

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
          Cherie Ponsuwanna wrote:

          > > Shinichi-Conan
          > > Lemon Pie (Vol 17 first love case, Ep.100 and 101)
          > > Iced tea (possibly) (Vol. 16 Two-mix case, watch what he ordered when he
          > > was in the restaurant with Minami.)
          >
          > Or it might because it was the cheapest in menu since Minami already paid lots
          > for what the Detective Boys ate! (Just Genta is enough. ^_~)

          I think Conan don't know Minami didn't have enough cash to pay the bills (it was
          later). He might be considerate, of course, but in a restaurant, iced tea, cold
          English tea and ice coffee are usually having the same price...

          > > Hamburger steak (Vol. 14. Shinichi-Conan got cleared of his identify
          > > threat [thanks Yukiko], Ran said she would make hamburger steak that
          > > night as a form of apology.)
          >
          > Well, I'm not sure about this. From what I can conclude from many mangas,
          > Hamburger is one of the kids' favorite dishes. And beef is pretty expensive
          > that many consider it as dish for special occasion. Hamburger for dinner might
          > be a good choice in her opinion to show her apology for Conan.

          I know hamburger is often portrayed as a kid's favourite. The problem is, Conan
          didn't complained on that, nor thinking that as "kiddy", which would cause his
          eyes to lose 50% surface area!

          > Say, Kogoro drinks a lot. Does he have his own favorite drink?

          Not sure. He was often seen drinking Sapporo brand beer (Sapporo beer: white can,
          with a black oval on the front and a star on the oval), but sake suits him too.
          There's actuall not a type of alcohol that he said he disliked.