Re: [conan] Dating sim

  • Summon Illusion
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2002
      And of course she can do things that will either help
      or sabatoge their love, and the results would happen
      after a certain period of time (let's say, 2 years).
      --- Bei-Bei Du <beibeidu@...> wrote:
      > I think that a more 'matchmaker' dating sim would be
      > quite fun. Sonoko could
      > be matchmaker and you would be inside Sonoko's mind,
      > helping her matchmake
      > people and making scenarios for people she wants
      > together. You can make
      > people and try and put them together using Sonoko.
      > Sonoko could have an
      > allowance she's allowed to spend on matchmaking etc.
      > The ultimate goal at
      > the end is to get Aoko and Kaito together, Shinichi
      > and Ran together, Kazuha
      > and Heiji together etc. and at the end her own
      > boyfriend comes back etc.

      "Want to know why music controls the universe? It controls the minds of people. Since people control the world, the world is in the hands of music. That's why it takes so much human mind in order to compose, to play, to listen. What, you say you could say that for anything? But music is special!"