Re: [conan] Digest Number 651

  • Mehdi Rifai
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2002
      I was just wondering about the Conan dating sim... not that I'm taking it
      seriously or anything. I want to know why you didn't consider Sonoko at all?
      You had every other female character. In fact, I was wondering why Sonoko
      doesn't seem to get that much attention. I haven't found a website with a
      picture of her, and she rarely gets more than a passing description. I think
      she's one of the funniest characters in the series. Conan's used her body
      lots of times, almost once a volume if I'm not incorrect. Also, for the
      dating sim idea, she'd be ideal because she is so boy crazy. if anything,
      the game should be about her sabotaging all her friends relationships
      because she can't get one herself. That would sort of be an anti-dating sim,
      but hey, it would be interesting.
      Well, my two cents worth
      Mehdi

    • omiyanogaijin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2002
        Heh heh, you're totally right. I completely forgot about Sonoko. I think that it's from all the lack of attention she gets in the series! ^_^ But you have to take what I said with a grain of salt. I mean, I proposed a dating sim where you'd go after an 8 year old (Ayumi) or a thirty-something (Eri) in the same game. There definitely needs some fine tuning on this idea. Perhaps girls from Aoyama's other titles would be good as well...

        (^_^)/
        Lobato
      • Summon Illusion
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2002
          Somehow I find this is really wrong...but I can say
          that it'll have A REALLY GOOD selling. To the guys,
          anyways.
          --- omiyanogaijin <omiyanogaijin@...> wrote:
          > Heh heh, you're totally right. I completely forgot
          > about Sonoko. I think that it's from all the lack
          > of attention she gets in the series! ^_^ But you
          > have to take what I said with a grain of salt. I
          > mean, I proposed a dating sim where you'd go after
          > an 8 year old (Ayumi) or a thirty-something (Eri) in
          > the same game. There definitely needs some fine
          > tuning on this idea. Perhaps girls from Aoyama's
          > other titles would be good as well...
          >
          > (^_^)/
          > Lobato

          =====
          "Psychology isn't even a science. It's a religion."
          "Go ahead and shoot. You are only killing a man."
          "Want to know why music controls the universe? It controls the minds of people. Since people control the world, the world is in the hands of music. That's why it takes so much human mind in order to compose, to play, to listen. What, you say you could say that for anything? But music is special!"
          AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
          Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
          http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • Kumatenshi
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2002
            Hi all,

            Have been down with a terrible flu since weekend...still recovering but headache never seems to go away T_T...I must have missed a lot of topics but what's the whole idea about Conan dating sime O_O? Kind of puzzled...you're saying have Conan go out and instead of hunting for criminals hunt for girls !? Or have Sonoko run around chasing guys !? Wow...that's an idea...but...could Conan change back to Shinichi? I don't fancy playing a game where a 6 year old guy chasing after girls ^_^;; even if we all know he's actually older

            ~~~ * Kumatenshi a.k.a. Bakaneko! * ~~~
            http://www.nekoanime.net
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
            If you don't have hope,
            There is no beginning, no end

            From Clamp's X
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            > Somehow I find this is really wrong...but I can say
            > that it'll have A REALLY GOOD selling. To the guys,
            > anyways.
            > --- omiyanogaijin <omiyanogaijin@...> wrote:
            > > Heh heh, you're totally right. I completely forgot
            > > about Sonoko. I think that it's from all the lack
            > > of attention she gets in the series! ^_^ But you
            > > have to take what I said with a grain of salt. I
            > > mean, I proposed a dating sim where you'd go after
            > > an 8 year old (Ayumi) or a thirty-something (Eri) in
            > > the same game. There definitely needs some fine
            > > tuning on this idea. Perhaps girls from Aoyama's
            > > other titles would be good as well...
            > >
            > > (^_^)/
            > > Lobato
            > >

            > =====
            > "Psychology isn't even a science. It's a religion."
            > "Go ahead and shoot. You are only killing a man."
            > "Want to know why music controls the universe? It controls the minds of people. Since people control the world, the world is in the hands of music. That's why it takes so much human mind in order to compose, to play, to listen. What, you say you could say that for anything? But music is special!"
            > AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
            > Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
            > http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

            > http://auctions.yahoo.com

          • Summon Illusion
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2002
              Oh, I sort of supposed that it would be Shinichi (how
              else would it be), the idea's similar to Tokimeki
              Memorial. There could be a girls version with Sonoko
              as well.

              =====
              "Psychology isn't even a science. It's a religion."
              "Go ahead and shoot. You are only killing a man."
              "Want to know why music controls the universe? It controls the minds of people. Since people control the world, the world is in the hands of music. That's why it takes so much human mind in order to compose, to play, to listen. What, you say you could say that for anything? But music is special!"
              AIM: summonillusion, ICQ: 108753005, MSN: kiw5@..., Yahoo: kiw5
              Illusion of ~Illusionary World~
              http://www.illusionaryworld.com/

              http://auctions.yahoo.com
            • Bei-Bei Du
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2002
                I think that a more 'matchmaker' dating sim would be quite fun. Sonoko could
                be matchmaker and you would be inside Sonoko's mind, helping her matchmake
                people and making scenarios for people she wants together. You can make
                people and try and put them together using Sonoko. Sonoko could have an
                allowance she's allowed to spend on matchmaking etc. The ultimate goal at
                the end is to get Aoko and Kaito together, Shinichi and Ran together, Kazuha
                and Heiji together etc. and at the end her own boyfriend comes back etc.
                > Oh, I sort of supposed that it would be Shinichi (how
                > else would it be), the idea's similar to Tokimeki
                > Memorial. There could be a girls version with Sonoko
                > as well.
                > --- Kumatenshi <nhfm2@...> wrote:
                > > Hi all,
                > >
                > > Have been down with a terrible flu since
                > > weekend...still recovering but headache never seems
                > > to go away T_T...I must have missed a lot of topics
                > > but what's the whole idea about Conan dating sime
                > > O_O? Kind of puzzled...you're saying have Conan go
                > > out and instead of hunting for criminals hunt for
                > > girls !? Or have Sonoko run around chasing guys !?
                > > Wow...that's an idea...but...could Conan change back
                > > to Shinichi? I don't fancy playing a game where a 6
                > > year old guy chasing after girls ^_^;; even if we
                > > all know he's actually older
                > >
                > > ~~~ * Kumatenshi a.k.a. Bakaneko! * ~~~
                > > http://www.nekoanime.net
                > > If you don't have hope,
                > > There is no beginning, no end
                > >
                > > From Clamp's X

              • Summon Illusion
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 31, 2002
                  And of course she can do things that will either help
                  or sabatoge their love, and the results would happen
                  after a certain period of time (let's say, 2 years).