[conan] hello

  • c. I.
    Message 1 of 82 , Oct 18, 1998
      Hello...I'm watching Conan right now, in Japanese version... I'm
      actually Japanese, so I understand every word they say, but I was
      wondering if there was an English version avaiable. Would someone tell
      me??
      Also, does anyone know about the second Conan movie? I know it came
      out early this year, but I don't know of any availablities. If someone
      knows of any I can get, please tell me. Thanks! ^_^

    • kathy dungala
      Message 82 of 82 , Dec 1, 2009
        hindi ko pa actually siya napapanood...U???

        On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Mariflor Rabe <pinoyxrizal@...> wrote:
        ganun? hahaha. alam na nga nila sa raven chaser diba?