About Conan

  • reen6666
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2001
      Okay everybody. I just wanted to clear up all confusion about Conan's
      hair color. It's dark-brown, NOT black. I hate it when people say
      it's black. Sure, it's black in the comics, but they can only print
      in black and white for goodness-sake. If anybody has seen the show,
      they should know that it is brown, and I don't like stero-types who
      think all Japanese people have black hair. That's TOTALLY crazy.
      Well, I hope nobody's confused anymore. Thanks for listening.
      -Hoshino Rini

      P.S. Ran's hair isn't black either. Please look at a picture.....
    • chaz_fushigi_123
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009
        Hi friends, im a detective conan fan,..thanks for having me in the group..anyhow, what case or (jiken) in japanese did Conan hardly able to solve? I asked this question because all the series was solved easily by him...thanks.
      • pranav kamat
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009

          thanks boss