Re: [conan] [FIC] The Unexpected 22!!!! ^_^ NEUE!!! (or 21 i suspect .. : p )

  • Kei
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      >OKI! promise ya! but i'll be busy tomorrow.... my
      bro's birthday... ^_^

      ehh ... ? u have a brother ? that's cool : ) help me
      say happy birthday to him pls : ) *if u see this
      message later then say happy belated birthday : )*

      is this brother older than you or younger than you ?
      and u have any other brothers or sisters ?

      i have 2 brothers, one is 2 years older than me ...
      the other is 2 years younger than me ... i'm right in
      the middle : )

      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Shiniki Kudo"'s brother !!!
      Kei ~

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Shiniki Kudo
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2001
        >ehh ... ? u have a brother ? that's cool : ) help me
        >say happy birthday to him pls : ) *if u see this
        >message later then say happy belated birthday : )*

        hai... it's a younger bro.... he's quite annoying... but his drawing is
        great! he's very into Pokemon.... ^,^

        >is this brother older than you or younger than you ?
        >and u have any other brothers or sisters ?

        bro + sis

        >i have 2 brothers, one is 2 years older than me ...
        >the other is 2 years younger than me ... i'm right in
        >the middle : )
        >
        >HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "Shiniki Kudo"'s brother !!!
        >Kei ~

        domo arigatou Kei!!

        Kudo Shiniki