Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Website in danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • aichan@infonegocio.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hi hi!!! How are you?? I know, it's been five days since I last
      wrote, but I have a good excuse for that ^^U and that is... my
      computer died. And it won't come to life anymore T_T but oh well, I
      was going to buy another one, so it's not that bad ^^U

      But what am I saying!!! Today, it's reeaaaally bad!!!!!!!!!! I needed
      my computer!!! Because today I'm going to begin the webpage in that
      course I told you I was doing, but I don't have any links!!!!!!! So
      that's why this message is urgent: I need meitantei conan pages who
      want to have a link in my page!!!!!!!!! I will be making the page for
      three hours (beginning right now!!) Could you give me in that time
      some links??? Onegai shimasu T_T I need them.

      Well ,if you decided to be a good person and give me your link,
      please also tell me in which section you want me to put it (Character
      page, fanfiction page, image galleries... whatever you want, you can
      even tell me to put it in two, three or more sections!!

      So, please help me ^^UU Will you??????? (Aichan puts puppy face)

      Oh, send it to my hotmail adress, ok? it's aichan2410@...

      Dômo arigatô gozaimashita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Aichan
    • kid1413 conan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        i m webmaster of Conan Vs Kindaichi. do u wan my link?

        --- aichan@... wrote: > Hi hi!!! How are
        you?? I know, it's been five days