[conan] Re: Really serious complaint (and CHAT!)

  • bbeq@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 6:55 AM
      > I suggest first D. Oktosama should be shutdown the new registration or no
      > longer accept new request for newcomer for this mailing list, (he is the
      > manager of this mailing list) and change the e-groups mailing list became
      > onelist mailing list ? then old registered user seubcribe to new mailing
      > list....

      Well, so we have to register once again, D Oktosoma has to move those 800 messages again (once you guys were from makelist, am I right?) and do it again and again, and those who have been here since last year would have twice of that. Horrible........

      Hey, it's almost a year since August 1, 1998 (when the ml was "founded"). How about making a chat in eGroups on that Sunday? I'm sure that there is no one go to school on Sunday, and even in summer holiday for some of you. I have a suggestion of the time:
      GMT: 1 pm
      USA: 7 am (which region since someone said "13 hrs later from Bangkok?")
      Bangkok and Jakarta: 7 pm
      Japan: 8/9 pm (not sure)
      Perth: 8 pm
      Sydney and Melbourne: 10 pm
      I've tried to suit it with Daylight Savings Time, but... I'm not really sure whether it's OK or not. I think 7 am is not too early, and 10 pm is not too late...

      B-Beq

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan
    • Cherie Ponsuwanna
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 6:12 PM
        I agree. What about you all? And D. Oktosama, what do you think?

        Cherie

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 6:36 PM
          > Bangkok and Jakarta: 7 pm
          That time has much much traffic jam. Maybe I can't connect internet,
          but I'll try

          Hope to see you there

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan