[conan] Re: Really serious complaint

  • Kyo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 1999
      >Cherie--
      >Ps. Too much problem. How 'bout move this list to onelist?

      Okay... but the question :
      how ? and who will be the manager or creator of conan mailing list in
      onelist ?

      I suggest first D. Oktosama should be shutdown the new registration or no
      longer accept new request for newcomer for this mailing list, (he is the
      manager of this mailing list) and change the e-groups mailing list became
      onelist mailing list ? then old registered user seubcribe to new mailing
      list....

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan
    • bbeq@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 1999
        > I suggest first D. Oktosama should be shutdown the new registration or no
        > longer accept new request for newcomer for this mailing list, (he is the
        > manager of this mailing list) and change the e-groups mailing list became
        > onelist mailing list ? then old registered user seubcribe to new mailing
        > list....

        Well, so we have to register once again, D Oktosoma has to move those 800 messages again (once you guys were from makelist, am I right?) and do it again and again, and those who have been here since last year would have twice of that. Horrible........

        Hey, it's almost a year since August 1, 1998 (when the ml was "founded"). How about making a chat in eGroups on that Sunday? I'm sure that there is no one go to school on Sunday, and even in summer holiday for some of you. I have a suggestion of the time:
        GMT: 1 pm
        USA: 7 am (which region since someone said "13 hrs later from Bangkok?")
        Bangkok and Jakarta: 7 pm
        Japan: 8/9 pm (not sure)
        Perth: 8 pm
        Sydney and Melbourne: 10 pm
        I've tried to suit it with Daylight Savings Time, but... I'm not really sure whether it's OK or not. I think 7 am is not too early, and 10 pm is not too late...

        B-Beq

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan
      • Cherie Ponsuwanna
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 1999
          I agree. What about you all? And D. Oktosama, what do you think?

          Cherie

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 1999
            > Bangkok and Jakarta: 7 pm
            That time has much much traffic jam. Maybe I can't connect internet,
            but I'll try

            Hope to see you there

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan