Re: [conan] Hi

  • detective conan
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 23, 2001
      --- Bei-Bei Du <beibeidu@...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I'm in the unfortunate position of not being able to
      > speak Japanese.
      > Therefore watch Conan episodes over episode 105.
      > (The pottery one) I've
      > attempted learning Japanese by watching Conan in
      > Japanese but so far I
      > haven't had any luck. I can only speak Chinese and
      > English so I'm stuck.
      > I've learnt the Japanese character names though so I
      > know a tiny bit but I
      > REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch more episodes,
      > because I've watched
      > episode 12-something in Japanese that features Ai
      > Haibara for the first time
      > and I think she is brilliant. I want to see more of
      > her!
      >
      > Beibei

      hehe.. yea.. i no exactly how ya feel... im in a jap.
      class in school right now.. but i don't think it
      helped at all... and from some where i heard that they
      aren't gonna get the next conan set out in hk until
      x-mas... but i could be wrong since i don't live there
      anymore... ^^

      shinigami *~*

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1