newbie

  • kawaiikenshin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      MINNA!!!!

      i'm camille, i'm new here and from the philippines (any filipino here???)

      i really, really like detective conan but i can't watch it because i arrived at home late enough to watch the show. So it would be a big help for me if anybody here can tell me the story and the ending of the show, also the list of chars. and all the inventions of the doctor(forgot the name)

      and, i also love fics so everybody send me your fics

      salamat (thank you)

      __________________________________
      www.edsamail.com
    • Shinichi Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        > MINNA!!!!
        >
        > i'm camille, i'm new here and from the philippines (any filipino here???)
        >
        > i really, really like detective conan but i can't watch it because i
        > arrived at home late enough to watch the show. So it would be a big help
        > for me if anybody here can tell me the story and the ending of the show,
        > also the list of chars. and all the inventions of the doctor(forgot the name)
        >
        > and, i also love fics so everybody send me your fics
        >
        > salamat (thank you)

        Hey, welcome! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. So you enjoy reading fic eh?
        Well, there are a whole load of great fanfic writers in this group: CoCo
        Catz, Lady Orla, Shinki Kudo, .... I really can't list them all. Well, enjoy
        your stay!

        Shinichi Holmes ")
        ICQ NO: 84619870