RE: [conan] [Fic] Moonlight Hotel - Chapter 5

  • Bibiana Ting
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001

      hello

      can anyone tell me how to unsuscribe???

    • Kei
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
        this is spooky ... like imah has said ...

        unlike normal some detective stories, this scaryness
        makes it very hard to guess what's gonna happen ... at
        first second thought, i thought someone would get
        murdered this chapter ...

        seems that i was worng ... and i'm REALLY keen in
        seeing u're next chap : )

        Kei ~

        Oh ... another thing ... is it a fic writer's thought
        ? that they think not much ppl read their fics ? i
        think tonnes of ppl read these fics ...

        i've read every single fic that was posted ever since
        i subscribed ... (although not alwayz commenting ...)
        and i've enjoy every single partr of the story ~ : )

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Isabel Giannone
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
          Great job, Catz! (So appropriate for Halloween
          yesterday ^_^) Can't wait to find out what happens
          next.
          --- Kei <wa36@...> wrote:
          > Oh ... another thing ... is it a fic writer's
          > thought
          > ? that they think not much ppl read their fics ? i
          > think tonnes of ppl read these fics ...
          >
          > i've read every single fic that was posted ever
          > since
          > i subscribed ... (although not alwayz commenting
          > ...)
          > and i've enjoy every single partr of the story ~ :
          > )
          Same here! by the way Toma C, how is "With Friends
          like These" comming along. And Krista what's going to
          happen in "The Case of the Missing Detective"?

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
            Unsubscribe to where?

            www.edsamail.com
          • ladyorla@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
              Love the mix of a mystery and a ghost story! Great fic, it's nice to
              have the boys 'working' together too ^^.

              Looking forward to chapter 6!

              Orla