RE: [conan] [Fic] Moonlight Hotel - Chapter 5

  • Carrie Tan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi! I am very new here. Can anyone start me up on chapters 5 onwards? I sure would like to get some....
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001

        hello

        can anyone tell me how to unsuscribe???

      • Kei
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
          this is spooky ... like imah has said ...

          unlike normal some detective stories, this scaryness
          makes it very hard to guess what's gonna happen ... at
          first second thought, i thought someone would get
          murdered this chapter ...

          seems that i was worng ... and i'm REALLY keen in
          seeing u're next chap : )

          Kei ~

          Oh ... another thing ... is it a fic writer's thought
          ? that they think not much ppl read their fics ? i
          think tonnes of ppl read these fics ...

          i've read every single fic that was posted ever since
          i subscribed ... (although not alwayz commenting ...)
          and i've enjoy every single partr of the story ~ : )

          http://personals.yahoo.com
        • Isabel Giannone
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
            Great job, Catz! (So appropriate for Halloween
            yesterday ^_^) Can't wait to find out what happens
            next.
            --- Kei <wa36@...> wrote:
            > Oh ... another thing ... is it a fic writer's
            > thought
            > ? that they think not much ppl read their fics ? i
            > think tonnes of ppl read these fics ...
            >
            > i've read every single fic that was posted ever
            > since
            > i subscribed ... (although not alwayz commenting
            > ...)
            > and i've enjoy every single partr of the story ~ :
            > )
            Same here! by the way Toma C, how is "With Friends
            like These" comming along. And Krista what's going to
            happen in "The Case of the Missing Detective"?

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 1, 2001
              Unsubscribe to where?

              www.edsamail.com
            • ladyorla@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2001
                Love the mix of a mystery and a ghost story! Great fic, it's nice to
                have the boys 'working' together too ^^.

                Looking forward to chapter 6!

                Orla