Re: [conan] Speaking English (Re: [Fic] Moonlight Hotel - Chapter 3)

  • Bakaneko
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2001
      Hey, after all, they're all great detectives and no ordinary school boys! Detectives, I guess, come across more people, and foreigners than average people, I guess...that's why Heiji can also speak English well ^^

      ~~~ * Kumatenshi a.k.a. Bakaneko! * ~~~
      http://www.nekoanime.net

      Baka neko: Woo woo...I can't join the Chines Zodiac >_<
      Baka kuma: Why?
      Baka neko: Because I'm fooled by the mouse.
      Baka kuma: That's not too bad. I'm not in the Zodiac either
      Baka neko: Why?
      Baka kuma: Because the run took place when I'm in hybernation.
      Baka neko: Aren't you sad?
      Baka kuma: Sad? No, not at all.
      Baka neko: Why?
      Baka kuma; Since I'm not in the Zodiac, I don't have to run and I can sleep some more. Zzz Zzz Zzz
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 4, 2001
        Hey~~~Kumatenshi~~~~

        Black Pudding? You can get it from the bakery when it is Christmas, or was
        it Easter? I forgot---lllb
        My English Relatives offered my some black pudding few years ago, I wasnt
        sure what is was coz it was b.l.a.c.k , really black~~~~ then they told me
        it was made out of sheep blood. I was like "Cool~~~~yuk!".
        It doesnt taste bad, just--- different. ^_^
        It is one of Englands oldest, traditional food.

        You watch Murder Rooms?! Cool! I totally love that program! Dr.Joseph Bell
        is someone I want to be my grandfather. ^_^ (even thou my grandfather is
        English)
        There was another series where Dr.Doyle was seeing ghost of his late wife,
        it was really, seriously scary.
        You are right, the ending is sad. But really unpredictable, dont you agree?

        Catz