RE: [conan] [Fic] Moonlight Hotel - Chapter 3

  • Aichan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 4, 2001

      Haha... it's like that everywhere...

      Aichan
      >  Well... Shinichi, as shown in the manga, does know
      > english, as their
      > parents live in America. For Heiji, I don't know...
      > but english is taught in
      > schools as well ^__^

      It may be taught in schools, but even after about 5 or
      6 six years of it, they can't speak a word. :)
      Reading is their forte in Japanese schools...

      Ja ne!
      ~Laura~

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

    • Bakaneko
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 4, 2001
        Hey, after all, they're all great detectives and no ordinary school boys! Detectives, I guess, come across more people, and foreigners than average people, I guess...that's why Heiji can also speak English well ^^

        ~~~ * Kumatenshi a.k.a. Bakaneko! * ~~~
        http://www.nekoanime.net

        Baka neko: Woo woo...I can't join the Chines Zodiac >_<
        Baka kuma: Why?
        Baka neko: Because I'm fooled by the mouse.
        Baka kuma: That's not too bad. I'm not in the Zodiac either
        Baka neko: Why?
        Baka kuma: Because the run took place when I'm in hybernation.
        Baka neko: Aren't you sad?
        Baka kuma: Sad? No, not at all.
        Baka neko: Why?
        Baka kuma; Since I'm not in the Zodiac, I don't have to run and I can sleep some more. Zzz Zzz Zzz
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 4, 2001
          Hey~~~Kumatenshi~~~~

          Black Pudding? You can get it from the bakery when it is Christmas, or was
          it Easter? I forgot---lllb
          My English Relatives offered my some black pudding few years ago, I wasnt
          sure what is was coz it was b.l.a.c.k , really black~~~~ then they told me
          it was made out of sheep blood. I was like "Cool~~~~yuk!".
          It doesnt taste bad, just--- different. ^_^
          It is one of Englands oldest, traditional food.

          You watch Murder Rooms?! Cool! I totally love that program! Dr.Joseph Bell
          is someone I want to be my grandfather. ^_^ (even thou my grandfather is
          English)
          There was another series where Dr.Doyle was seeing ghost of his late wife,
          it was really, seriously scary.
          You are right, the ending is sad. But really unpredictable, dont you agree?

          Catz