A quick Question

  • Coco catz
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 26, 2001
      Heylo,Conan fans

      I am just wondering, does anyone know where Shinichi Holmes is?
      I havent seen him/her for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!!!
      Or did he/her changed the name?

      By the way, thanks for the nice comments that people send me bout my fic,
      Chapter 3 is on its way reaaaaaaaaaal soon too. ^_^

      Catz

    • Nurul Ain Ahmad
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 28, 2001
        hello everyone!

        may anyone help me then? especiall to those who know
        Japan's language^^

        what HIIHO means?(simple question eh?)i found it in
        Young Kindaichi. i thought it means sadness, is that
        right eh?

        and please if you know the antonyms in japan's
        language. (happiness in Japans, please^^)

        that's all and thanks.

        Love
        Ain

        http://phone.yahoo.com
      • Laura Hoak-Kagey
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 28, 2001
          > what HIIHO means?(simple question eh?)i found it in
          > Young Kindaichi. i thought it means sadness, is that
          > right eh?

          Well, as I hadn't heard the word, I looked it up in my
          wonderful dictionary that has the most words I've seen
          in a dictionary, and it wasn't there. But I'll tell
          you that "hii" with the second "i" is very uncommon,
          if it's even used at all...

          Sadness is "kanashisa"

          Ja ne!
          ~Laura~

          =====
          Meitantei Conan Toshokan (for Fanfics)
          (Detective Conan Library)
          http://animeforever.com/conan
          http://phone.yahoo.com
        • Roland Yeo
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 29, 2001
            Nurul, you see it in number what of Young Kindaichi?

            Can anybody tell me what the meaning of the chess in
            vol 11 between conan and kogorou?
            --- Nurul Ain Ahmad <esfarity@...> wrote:

            > hello everyone!
            >
            > may anyone help me then? especiall to those who know
            > Japan's language^^
            >
            > what HIIHO means?(simple question eh?)i found it in
            > Young Kindaichi. i thought it means sadness, is that
            > right eh?
            >
            > and please if you know the antonyms in japan's
            > language. (happiness in Japans, please^^)
            >
            > that's all and thanks.
            >
            > Love
            > Ain

            http://phone.yahoo.com
          • Cherie Ponsuwanna
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 29, 2001
              > Can anybody tell me what the meaning of the chess in
              > vol 11 between conan and kogorou?

              It's Baka, which means "fool."
              Umm...I'm not good at explaining words. Maybe other
              would do better than me.

              Cherie

              http://phone.yahoo.com
            • Nurul Ain Ahmad
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
                Nurul, you see it in number what of Young Kindaichi?

                i didn't remember the vol but it was happen in an
                island. the murder was tried to impersoned the
                owner-of-the-island's daughter named Midori. Kindaichi
                went there to get more pocket money, and trapped in
                the murder plan. ah, i can't remember which one.

                http://phone.yahoo.com
              • Bakaneko
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 1, 2001
                  That should be in volume 5-6 of Kindaichi...the Sad something island.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 3, 2001
                    > That should be in volume 5-6 of Kindaichi...the Sad
                    > something island.

                    yes! that's it! what was the island's name? and what
                    it's mean? hiho or what? :O

                    http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1
                  • Bakaneko
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 4, 2001

                      I don't know if this helps or not but the title that I know is:
                      悲報島殺人事件
                      If 悲= hi 報=hou 島=shima 殺=satsu 人=jin 事=ji 件=ken
                      Then, the title should be:
                      hihoushima satsu jin jiken

                      Ah, may not help ne??~~~ * Kumatenshi a.k.a. Bakaneko! * ~~~
                      http://www.nekoanime.net

                      Baka neko: Woo woo...I can't join the Chines Zodiac >_<
                      Baka kuma: Why?
                      Baka neko: Because I'm fooled by the mouse.
                      Baka kuma: That's not too bad. I'm not in the Zodiac either
                      Baka neko: Why?
                      Baka kuma: Because the run took place when I'm in hybernation.
                      Baka neko: Aren't you sad?
                      Baka kuma: Sad? No, not at all.
                      Baka neko: Why?
                      Baka kuma; Since I'm not in the Zodiac, I don't have to run and I can sleep some more. Zzz Zzz Zzz