[conan] Chat

  • Sesa
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12 6:18 AM

      Say Guyz, we have been sending mail and the stuff to each other. How about we
      meet and chat on IRC sometimes ? What do you guyz think ?

    • Fanny Suryana
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 14 2:47 AM
        yap yap yap

        I think its.. 24 october ..... 20:30 WIB ?

        >Say Guyz, we have been sending mail and the stuff to each other. How about
        we
        >meet and chat on IRC sometimes ? What do you guyz think ?

      • Silver Wind
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 14 5:42 AM
          Hi minna-san,
          Thanks for setting the date on Oct 24. At least my mid-tests would all be
          finished on that day!
          Say... where will we chat? I mean... which server? Which channel? Can I
          bring other person along?

          Sayonara,

          Regards from Silver Wind
          ^_^
          <http://fly.to/SkyCastle>

        • Anton Hariadi
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 14 6:12 AM
            Where? in what room/channel?

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 14 1:27 PM
              Hi again guys,
              Thought I just let you know, 9.30 PM WIB (Indonesian Time) =14.30 GMT
              (Greenwich Mean Time). Once again, which server and channel?

              Regards from Silver Wind
              ^_^
              <http://fly.to/SkyCastle>

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 17 3:09 AM
                How about #DetConan?

                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 17 3:10 AM
                  How about #DetConan

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 17 4:36 PM
                    Anton Hariadi wrote:

                    > How about #DetConan

                    That's ok with me.. and plz tell us your nick.My nick is Bart^Man

                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 24 6:16 PM
                      Sorry, I've forgot it.
                      I am so tired yesterday. Sorry. This is the Conan midi song I've got from
                      sasami's homepage

                    • Marsha D. Siagian
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 23, 1999
                        Hey, I'm thinking of the next chat (on Halloween)...
                        I think we should do it in eGroups chatroom (since not everyone is having
                        the mIRC facility), but I want to ask the exact time (by GMT) because I want
                        everybody to come and join it.
                        Would anyone give a suggestion, please? And please remember that we have to
                        think about Daylight Savings Time as well, since probably there would be a
                        change in a week...

                        Marsha

                      • Katie
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 12, 2006