Re: Please check my site

  • pheebs_gu@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      it displayed can not find. and that's for both of the links.
      i think you'd better check on it
    • 武 秋菊
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
        Okay, I got to your site. I think it's good, but it really lacks something
        original that makes it your site. You need something that's different and
        no one else has, I think. Otherwise,it's great!

        http://explorer.msn.com.tw/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer