Another PSX Conan game (Ind)

  • Eon Strife
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      A PSX Conan game is available now in :

      Metreon, in Menara Plaza 3rd floor (in other country
      it's counted as the 2nd floor).

      This game is not "sannin no meisuri" which I talked
      earlier. I believe it is the first Conan PSX game. I
      tried the first case, and I saw it's opening anime. In
      the opening anime, it looked like someone's dream, two
      girls holding hand and running.

      The game is Rp 12.500,-
      Normal CD, not CD-R
      This game is titled "Conan 2" in CD box.

      Menara Plaza is located in Medan city. It's in between
      Deli Plaza and Sinar Plaza.

      I don't know if Metreon receive order overseas or
      order from other island.

      just reach its homepage at : www.metreonshop.com
      or mail it at : pesan@...

      BTW, I own a ML only for Indonesian gamer. If you're
      interested in joining it, send mail to :
      nusagamer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      That's all the info from me.

      =====
      O ___ ___ O
      ` ` . ' '______________________________
      ` ` . ` *********Eon Strife***********
      . ' . ` Please mail me at:
      .' . . eon_strife@...
      .' .'. `_____________________________________
      O '___' `____` "Stand Tall & Shake the World" O
    • Victor S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
        >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
        >
        >A PSX Conan game is available now in :
        >
        >Metreon, in Menara Plaza 3rd floor (in other country
        >it's counted as the 2nd floor).
        >
        >This game is not "sannin no meisuri" which I talked
        >earlier. I believe it is the first Conan PSX game. I
        >tried the first case, and I saw it's opening anime. In
        >the opening anime, it looked like someone's dream, two
        >girls holding hand and running.
        >
        >The game is Rp 12.500,-
        >Normal CD, not CD-R
        >This game is titled "Conan 2" in CD box.

        I remember seeing this game with Conan 2 on it but it a pirated game anyhow
        so did not give it any attention... But, I remember that the first game has
        2 cases, one in a girls' school and the other in a deserted island...
        nothing in a dream?? The girls were in green uniforms?

        What company produced and in what year?

      • Eon Strife
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
          I don't remember exactly, 'cause I only tested this
          game for few minutes and I didn't buy it.
          The title screen is like sannin no meisuri, only in it
          we don't see Conan. The BGM in title screen is the BGM
          of anime.
          I think that it's someone dream because the opening
          FMV has cloud frame. I saw two girls are running, we
          saw their back. The game is in overhead perspective
          like suikoden. The dialogue also like RPGs, have
          character potrait and his/her dialogue.

          > I remember seeing this game with Conan 2 on it but
          > it a pirated game anyhow
          > so did not give it any attention... But, I remember
          > that the first game has
          > 2 cases, one in a girls' school and the other in a
          > deserted island...
          > nothing in a dream?? The girls were in green
          > uniforms?
          >
          > What company produced and in what year?

          =====
          . ' . ` Please mail me at: