Re: Chapter 17!

  • DagronRat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2001
      > I realised there is NO way I can finish the fic before chapter 20---
      --lllb,
      > sorry, people! >_+
      > I must stop writing looooong fic, but its hard, once I start
      typing, I add
      > all sort of bit and pieces again and again----lllb and I am rubbish
      > at writing romance story---- unlike some people! Who is just
      >brilliant at it.
      > ^________^
      > I done this pic to go with the story, hope you guys like it! =^0^=
      > Catz
      > Ps. no comments for the last chapter, is there anyone who is still
      >reading
      > them??? llllb

      Don't worry, we're reading them^^! You're just sooooooooooo good at
      it ^^ Gee when I look back at my fac-simile of a fanfic I blush, I'm
      no where near your talent ^^p I can't wait till the next chapter, and
      your pic's are great too : )
      Keep it up, you're getting there (to tell you the truth it's
      sometimes hard I find to find nice loong fanfics^^)
      DagronRat
    • Mr Joe Get
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2001
        So what? I'm enjoying every single word (too dramatic? ^^;) of this fic. I love reading long(good)fics.
        When you read a short fic, you would probably think :"Hmm? that's all?" This goes to a short yet not interesting or pointless fic. But when you read long fic, you'll be curious about the story and will wait for the next story.
        Btw, nice drawing!
        Ran&Shinichi 4ever!!