Re: [conan] Chapter 17!

  • Kei
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2001
      This story of your's is getting better and better ...

      I like your romantic bits ... and u're pics are awsome

      Until u drew a picture of Ai and Hakuba, I had no idea
      that Ai had grown back to her normal size. I was
      thinking all the time that Ai was still little Ai.

      But now i can imagine the whole story inside my mind

      Keep it up CoCo : )

      Kei ~

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • DagronRat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2001
        > I realised there is NO way I can finish the fic before chapter 20---
        --lllb,
        > sorry, people! >_+
        > I must stop writing looooong fic, but its hard, once I start
        typing, I add
        > all sort of bit and pieces again and again----lllb and I am rubbish
        > at writing romance story---- unlike some people! Who is just
        >brilliant at it.
        > ^________^
        > I done this pic to go with the story, hope you guys like it! =^0^=
        > Catz
        > Ps. no comments for the last chapter, is there anyone who is still
        >reading
        > them??? llllb

        Don't worry, we're reading them^^! You're just sooooooooooo good at
        it ^^ Gee when I look back at my fac-simile of a fanfic I blush, I'm
        no where near your talent ^^p I can't wait till the next chapter, and
        your pic's are great too : )
        Keep it up, you're getting there (to tell you the truth it's
        sometimes hard I find to find nice loong fanfics^^)
        DagronRat
      • Mr Joe Get
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2001
          So what? I'm enjoying every single word (too dramatic? ^^;) of this fic. I love reading long(good)fics.
          When you read a short fic, you would probably think :"Hmm? that's all?" This goes to a short yet not interesting or pointless fic. But when you read long fic, you'll be curious about the story and will wait for the next story.
          Btw, nice drawing!
          Ran&Shinichi 4ever!!