Re: [conan] [fic] The Last Dawn

  • Iman & Hibbah
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2001
      It looks like this fanfic is very exciting! Please keep on writing!
      Hibbah
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 7, 2001
        Cool fic! Hmmm, wondering what's next. You got the characteristics very well
        too! Keep on writing! ^^
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 7, 2001
          The Last Dawn

          *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

          ---------------

[...]

          brightly. "You can call me Yushin-neesan if you like to. And Mouri-san, I
[...]

          people. For some reason, Conan had a feeling that this Kaitou Kid wasn't a
[...]

        • Shinichi Holmes
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 9, 2001
            This is great! I absolutely love it! You were pretty humble for a great
            story like that! I'd give you five thumbs up... that is if I have five!
            Interesting plot and one great clue! Can't wait for Conan to decipher it!
            Keep it up!

            Shinichi Holmes ")
            ICQ NO: 84619870
          • Iman & Hibbah

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 11, 2001

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 11, 2001
                  :
> [...]
                  >
                  > Conan sweatdropped for being asked to call the other
                  > guy master.
                  > 'Ano...Shinkyo-sama," Shinkyo nodded satisfactorily
                  > and Conan continued on,
                  > "Shinkyo-sama, what's the shiny thing over there?"
                  > Conan pointed towards
                  > the back of the room where the desk was.
                  >
                  > "What shiny thing? Oh that? That's a jewel, kiddo. A
                  > very precious one at
                  > that." Shinkyo walked over and picked up the red
                  > jewel carelessly. "I
                  > don't know what's special about this jewel anyway.
                  > It's just like any other
                  > ��ol ruby. I don't know why the heck Father built
                  > this room to house this
                  > damn jewel."
                  >
                  > Conan felt bored with nothing to do but he continued
                  > asking questions.
                  > "Your father built a room for this jewel?"
                  >
                  > Shinkyo swung the jewel lazily in front of him as he

                  === message truncated ===

                  a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/