help needed

  • Iman & Hibbah
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      I am planning to write a fic, I have a plot in mind but I need some info from you guys.
      Could anyone give me information about Kaito Kid? His part in the fic is quite important but I don't know anything about him. Any help will be fine, you can even give me a website which gives accurate info about him.
      Thanks a lot.
      Hibbah (Bibo)
    • Shinichi Holmes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2001
        Re: [conan] help needed Hmm... the only obvious things that I know about Kaito is this:
        He is Very confident and always has some tricks up his sleeves whenever the situation seems hopeless; he is a master of disguise and you would never know who he may be next; He is rather touchy towards his girlfriend Aoko; He has a phobia for fish; and his career started as a result of finding out his father's secret identity as Kaito Kid and also to find out the truth behind his death.

        Thats all, hope it helps!

        Shinichi Holmes ")
        ICQ NO: 84619870

        ----------

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
          > Hmm... the only obvious things that I know about
          > Kaito is this:
          > He is Very confident and always has some tricks up
          > his sleeves whenever the
          > situation seems hopeless; he is a master of disguise
          > and you would never
          > know who he may be next; He is rather touchy towards
          > his girlfriend Aoko; He
          > has a phobia for fish; and his career started as a
          > result of finding out his
          > father's secret identity as Kaito Kid and also to
          > find out the truth behind
          > his death.

          Here's a little more :
          Kid has some "enemies" who try to get him and reveal
          his true id. There're Inspecter Nakamura (the funny
          thing is he's Aoko's dad ^ ^), High-school detective
          Hakuba Saguru and Akako the witch (she's trying
          to..umm..take over his heart? ^ ^)
          In the 3rd vol of his own story, looks like his
          father's death has something to do with a crime
          organization (again!) and the gems of eternality.
          And...Kid knows Shinichi/Conan pretty well, at least
          he knows who Conan really is.

          Cherie

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/