^^ [FIC] Birthday Present 7

  • Kaito Kuroba
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2001
      thanks so much for reading my fic... ^^ and here's the 7th one since i've
      got time to write another one before the exams ^^ enjoy and please send me
      the commentsssssssssssssss thanksssssssssssssssss

      Kudo Shiniki ^^

      Birthday Present
      Chapter 7
      ====================
      * this is my first fanfic i've ever written, which means the quality of it
      won't be splendid. This fanfic was originally thought to be a little present
      to celebrate Shinichi's birthday, but the plot of it isn't that clear,
      so.... please excuse my errors throughout this fic. Eggs,rubbish, rotten
      tofu and any other comments are welcomed, please just drop me a line about
      this fanfic.
      And a big sorry to all Shinichi X Ran fans, unfortunately, i'm a huge
      Shinichi X Shiho fan, so you would have guessed that this is going to be a
      Shinichi X Shiho fic.... i would try and write something different next
      time...... Anyways... enjoy.!!

      Kudo Shiniki
      May 2001
      PS: sorry... this one is quite short (again).......... sorry~~~~~~~~
      ====================

      " I'll see you two later!! Take care and good luck!!" slamming the car door
      shut, Ran waved at the two a goodbye and focused on the conversation in the
      car.
      As the two watched the silver car become smaller and smaller, than
      gradually out of sight, Yukiko frowned," I'm not sure about you, Yuu-chan,
      but I*m sure it was a pure mistake and I*m going to get
      this chaos back into place where it belonged." gripping the piece of paper
      tighter in her hand, Yukiko looked into the eyes of
      the motionless human being in front of her, finding not a single signal on
      his face.
      Avoiding Yukiko's sensitive eyes, Yuusaku looked away, blushing a little, "
      If you've got time tomorrow, i'll be going to meet
      someone, someone that i needed to apologise to, if you would come with
      me....."
      Yukiko shook her head. Knowing the two of them are in the same boat, their
      started their journey back to Heiji's house ready to serve their growling
      stomachs.

      Back at the noisy but joyful house, Yuusaku and Yukiko met the two
      returning boys in front of the front door. They all
      greeted each other just like they used to, but something was different.
      Although she used to be the best actress, Yukiko couldn't act normal after
      the surprising truth that was heard by her very own pair of ears, although
      she used to be the best actress, causing Shinichi's brows to go downwards
      into a visible frown. The other two unnoticed about the difficult situation
      behind them, walked through the door into the living room, leaving the two
      speechless outside.

      Noticing Shinichi's constant cold glare, Yukiko quickly attempted to
      escape it and walked towards the door, but was stopped by the grip on the
      arm by Shinichi., " Is something wrong mum? You looked.... I
      don't know... a mixture of your emotions shown on your face is giving me a
      headache. Just tell me what's wrong?! It's not like the normal you." shaking
      off all the worry looks that hand on her face, the ends of her lips turned
      upwards and gave a light tap on Shinichi's shoulder, " Hn.. it's really nice
      of
      you to as, Shin-chan, but I*m just tired. Tired from the day*s events."
      holding Shinichi's hand in hers, she pulled the now relieved
      Shinichi inside, joining the others just in time for the delicious dinner
      they'd been waiting for.

      During the chatty meal, Yuusaku stood up, causing the room to drop its
      volume. " Well, since we're here, back in Japan, and it's only four days
      from Shinichi's birthday, I think it would be great to hold a party for
      Shinichi before our return journey back to LA. Who agrees with me ??"
      The sound of cheering filled the room, showing how they wanted Shinichi to
      stay. Blushing a little, Shinichi rubbed the back of his neck, head down,
      still blushing, " Well.... I guess this is a yes?" and changing his attitude
      180o in a second, he stood up, one hand on his hips, the other high up in
      the air, shouted," What are you guys gonna get me??" seem a little drunk
      from the 5 glasses of sake he drank. Before anyone could answer this silly
      question, Shinichi fell backwards onto the floor, totally drunk and half
      conscious.

      After clearing up with his mum, Heiji walked into the dinner room once
      more, planned to say his goodnights to the now staying Kudos. He giggled as
      he saw the sight of Yukiko kneeling down next to the drunk Shinichi, trying
      to get his bright red face to cool down. His actions brought the remaining
      awake two.
      " Heiji? I thought you're asleep by now! It's late!" Yukiko stood up,
      joining the already standing Yuusaku.
      "em..... I was going to get SOME sleep before Kazuha broke through the door
      drunk and slammed onto my bed. Now she's in MY bed, I*ve gotta get a pillow
      and some blanket before settling on the floor. Oh, yeah, mum said she's
      arranging a great room upstairs for you guys. And if you wish, I can share a
      room with him." pointing his index finger at the sleeping Shinichi. "
      There's a spare room upstairs." Heiji got to work as the two big smiles were
      seen, he gave them a nod, then turned around, walked a few paces along the
      corridor and turned back," Oh, just a quick question to ask you two, what
      present are you going to get for him?"

      Acknowledging the silence that fell between them, Heiji apologised, "
      Sorry... it's ok if you leave this meaningless question unanswered. I'm
      always like that, asking useless questions. Sorry."
      Heiji waited when Yukiko shook her head from side to side, " We're going
      to give him a surprise. A present he wanted deeply."
      Without answering, Heiji smiled, then went over to pick up the sleeping
      Shinichi and dragged him along with him into the corridor and up the stairs,
      keeping one hand on the wall as he struggled with his balance, the other
      hand around Shinichi's waist.

      ~to be continued~
    • Iman & Hibbah

        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2001
          ?? i thought i sent it onto the list about 4 days ago??? oh...well..... i'll
          send it again now. please keep on reading ^^

          kudo Shiniki