Conan CD questions, new ED...

  • Kumatenshi
    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2001
      Hiya,

      I'm just curious about the CD single for the 5th movie.  The song is "Thankful", right? When is the CD Single supposed to be out? Is it 6/6? I'm not sure and also is it coupled with the new ED "Always" or will they be sold in two separate CDs?

      Do I have to put Spoiler space for commenting on new song? Anyway, you have been warned ^_^!!!

      Hm...just watched Conan's newest ED ....the song is by Kuraki Mai again and the song is "Always".  This is closer to her "Stand Up" style than the Secret of my heart or Start in my life style.  I prefer the latter but the song is not bad...a question though.  Is the background supposed to be some kind of Egyptian or some country's pattern? Just curious...and the synopsis from the eps are now in color...but still it will be better if they show more special ending scene rather than recapitulating scenes from the ep, especially when they have such cool scene of Shinichi...

      I think the new OP is better than the new ED...what do you all think?

      Oh, Hendra, as for the Conan OP8, mine is in RM format...would you mind? I have left my MPG format in the hard disk at my home...I know Best Anime has the MPG version:

      But I remembered someone commenting that the quality is not as good or something like that...I'm not sure if it's this one or some earlier openings...
      Anime Intro (where I got the latest OP and ED) also have the 8th Opening, the .rm version.

    • W.M. Chichiri
      Message 2 of 7 , May 16, 2001
        Hey does anyone know if the site moved?

        http://conan.2000pages.com/

        I usedto go there all the time,and it hasn't been
        coming up for a couple of weeks now.

        =====
        ~Wandering Mage Chichiri

        http://www.seika.org/
        .oO(Hmm...Which bishounen should I choose today?)Oo.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      • Hayate
        Message 3 of 7 , May 16, 2001
          ::currently listening to Conan 5th Movie OST::
          love Ai's Theme BGM :))

          I'm just curious about the CD single for the 5th
          movie. The song is "Thankful", right? When is the CD
          Single supposed to be out? Is it 6/6? I'm not sure and
          also is it coupled with the new ED "Always" or will
          they be sold in two separate CDs?

          Hayate:
          the theme song of 5th movie is Always by Kuraki Mai.
          Yes, it's the same song with the new ED.
          release on 6/6

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
        • Iman & Hibbah
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2001
            I've been trying to go to this site too but it wouldn't open. I thought the problem was in my computer so I didn't give it much thought.
            Bibo

          • ladyorla@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 17, 2001
              > Do I have to put Spoiler space for commenting on new song? Anyway,
              you have been warned ^_^!!!

              Is an ending sequence really a spoiler? Hmmm... oh well, I'll keep
              the space just in case!

              > I think the new OP is better than the new ED...what do you all
              think?

              I like them both, they compliment each other quite well. The OP has
              alot of Ran and Shin-chan (love the shot of Ran surrounded by sakura
              blossoms and Shinichi surrounded by glass!), and the ending also has
              alot of Ran and Shin-chan. I do prefer OP8 though - the para-para
              dance is so much fun! And I loooove the song.

              Although I just saw a video with the 'Truth' OP... *sighs* that's
              pretty gorgeous too! ^^

              Ja ne,

              Orla
            • ladyorla@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , May 17, 2001
                I can't get into it either... *frustrated sigh* And that's the site
                with the Vol 26 translations! Argh!

                Orla

                Message 7 of 7 , May 17, 2001
                  Detective Conan's Casefiles? They had some downtime for quite a
                  while, but they just sent out a message to their mailing list that
                  they're back up. The 2000pages URL isn't working, but the following
                  two are:

                  http://members.nbci.com/animeconan
                  http://stop.at/conan

                  monaco