[conan] Hi everyone

  • GundamGod@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 1998
      Hi, I've just finished a web page, and I was wondering if youo all can take a
      look at it please and possibly tell me what I can improve on. Oh, and please
      sign my guestbook! Thank you. If you think it is pretty good, can you please
      email me also so I can think about making a website for Conan? Thank you!
      Address is
      Http://members.aol.com/gundamgod/Gundam.Html

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 1998
        Hi everyone.. I'm Budi from Indonesia but now I'm in USA..I'm the new member of this mailing list now.. can somebody from indonesia tell me the 19TH conan's edition..please...can't find any manga here
        budi
        I like it better if someone can tell the story with indonesian languange

        Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com