The news of conan ending is not truth!!

  • rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 6:48 AM
      That news was only an April fool special. Look carefully at the
      bottom of that e-mail newspaper, you can find there was a note said
      that was only a joke!!
      I hope there were not many people get upset by this.
      Hey, I am a new member of this e-group. Please can someone out there
      be my penfriend? I have a HP which is written in Chinese Bing5, if
      you guys interested, come and have a look round.
      <http://members.ch.tripodasia.com.hk/comicbird>

      Comicbird
    • Samuel Curtis-MMC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 8:17 AM
        Don't chase any more, miss! Mis Coco Catz has already apologised, and anybody
        in the ml know that!

        --
        Samuel Curtis, Shinichian

        In light of recent developments of mangas published in Hong Kong, Preventive
        Measure Class 4 (Total Prohibition) would be imposed on the manga "Real" by
        INOUE Takehiko, of Law of Undesriable Words and Extraordinary Sasperian Law,
        with immediate effect.

        Samuel Curtis, according to the agreement reached in the 12th Millerine
        Conference
        (This gave all of you a good hint, ah?)