th best comic book

  • Dedi Imawan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 12:32 AM
      i think detective conan is the best comic book because the story and picture (character of conan and others ) is very good. Mr. Aoyama gosho is really a genius man. How about you are????

      thx

      dedi
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 12:49 AM
        I think a decent post should be more constructive than this.

        Note: I'm not sparking psychowars of any kind. Just giving some
        comments.

        --- In conan@y..., "Dedi Imawan" <dedii@i...> wrote:
        > i think detective conan is the best comic book because the story
        and picture (character of conan and others ) is very good. Mr. Aoyama
        gosho is really a genius man. How about you are????

        > thx
        >
        > dedi
        Samuel Curtis
      • pheebz_gu@detectiveconan.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 2:13 AM
          hummmm... got a point Sam.(sorry if you hate been called that it's
          just shorter to type)
          actually i like all anime drawings in toher words all anime drawings
          are cool but it's the plot that really sets them apart. like i hate
          pokémon and digimon for the plot
          --- In conan@y..., "Samuel Curtis" <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
          > I think a decent post should be more constructive than this.
          >
          > Note: I'm not sparking psychowars of any kind. Just giving some
          > comments.
          >
          > --- In conan@y..., "Dedi Imawan" <dedii@i...> wrote:
          > > i think detective conan is the best comic book because the story
          > and picture (character of conan and others ) is very good. Mr.
          Aoyama
          > gosho is really a genius man. How about you are????
          > >

          > > thx
          > >
          > > dedi
          > Samuel Curtis
        • Mafioso Misterioso
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 7:38 PM
            > I think a decent post should be more constructive than this.
            >
            > Note: I'm not sparking psychowars of any kind. Just giving some
            > comments.

            Well Samuel, you just have to realise that not everyone are capable of
            talking English on the same level as how native speakers would do. And
            not everyone are sanguine as well, so these things might just
            happen... sorry anyway, everyone ~__~

            > > i think detective conan is the best comic book because the story
            > and picture (character of conan and others ) is very good. Mr.
            Aoyama
            > gosho is really a genius man. How about you are????

            He's not that genius in terms of his IQ capabilities, but I think he's
            rather street-smart and knowing all those little tricks... I suspect
            him of taking a degree/diploma in Physics and/or Chemistry, or else he
            wouldn't be able to think about all those tricks and all those
            poisons...

            Marsha
          • Chan Victoria
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4 7:12 AM