Re: [conan] off topic thingy

  • Samuel Curtis-MMC
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2001
      Mindy Chen wrote:

      > Where are you from,

      Hong Kong

      > how old are you

      18

      > and what got you hooked on conan?

      I can't even tell myself now...

      --
      Samuel Curtis, Shinichian

      In light of recent developments of mangas published in Hong Kong, Preventive
      Measure Class 4 (Total Prohibition) would be imposed on the manga "Real" by
      INOUE Takahito, of Law of Undesriable Words and Extraordinary Sasperian Law,
      with immediate effect.

      Samuel Curtis, according to the agreement reached in the 12th Millerine
      Conference
      (This gave all of you a good hint, ah?)
    • Isabel Giannone
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2001
        > Where are you from, how old are you and what
        > got you hooked on conan?

        Isabel Giannone
        Houston, Texas
        19 years old
        I lived in Osaka for a month as an exchange student in
        '98. My host family wouldn't miss Conan for the
        world....and I was hooked.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Mafioso Misterioso
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2001
          > > Where are you from,

          Originally, Indonesia. Currently living in Melbourne, Australia.

          > > how old are you

          16, but going to be 17 in about two months' time (getting old is
          scary!! -__~)

          > > and what got you hooked on conan?

          Nothing... I saw it on sale, I thought I'd give it a go (to roughly
          know whether it's gonna be good or not), and since then I've been
          hooked for years!! Erm... four, five short years? o__O
          (gee, time really flies nowadays...)

          > (This gave all of you a good hint, ah?)

          That you're a sort of undercover or... a clever, genius guy.

          Marsha
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2001
            --- In conan@y..., "Mafioso Misterioso" <bbeq@h...> wrote:

            > > (This gave all of you a good hint, ah?)
            >
            > That you're a sort of undercover or... a clever, genius guy.

            No, it's a big hint on the old "What's my taboo" question. Check what
            that manga was about.
          • Shinichi Holmes
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2001
              >> Where are you from, how old are you and what
              >> got you hooked on conan?

              Hey..... How did this get to become a chain letter? Anyway......

              I am from Singapore, and I am currently 15!!
              Well, by coincidence, I chanced upon this comic at a book fair, and I
              immediately fell head over heels with it! Ha... the characters are so
              cool!!!

              Shinichi Holmes(...huh? The Ai's news is a hoax? Hey, its better than Ai
              really being dead, isn't it?)
              ICQ No: 84619870
            • NextGen
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2001
                Well, Iam from Jakarta, and I'm 22
                I've said this before, but since the topic reappear again... one day I went
                home and I saw my brother brought a few conan books, at first I didn't want
                to read it, cause I thought it was kid stuff ^_^, but since I got nothing to
                do, I decided to read it to kill time, and I've been hooked since