Re: About Phantom Thief Case

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2001
      --- In conan@y..., "jessica" <jiwbil@n...> wrote:

      > Only 3 books have been released in Japanese. I know a
      > Chinese translation exists, but I don't know who the
      > publisher is, or where it was published.

      Like any Aoyama Gosho mangas, Edko Publishing in Hong Kong and Ching
      Wen Publishing in Taiwan. Two versions.
    • roninjgodai@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 4:08 PM
        In a message dated 2/28/01 11:30:50 PM Central Standard Time,
        sasorion@... writes:

        > which reminds me. Anyone know how many books are to the series "Magic
        > Kaitou" and if they are translated into Chinese? i only have 1-3 (or is
        that

        > all of current?) thanxs!
        > -Mindy Chen=)

        Only 3^^
      • Isabel Giannone
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 4:49 PM
          Who thought that Dr. Araide was a nerd?! No way man!
          He is obviously good looking or else Conan wouldn't
          have gotten so jealous (book 24). Tall, good-looking,
          caring, educated... what more could a girl ask for?
          ^_^
          Yes, I too like Heiji better. I love his character
          and the way he approaches a mystery. I truly think
          some of the best mysteries are the ones Conan and
          Heiji team up to solve.

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/