Re: [conan] Fox Kids' attitude towards Conan

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
      Another pen name of aChar!- B-Beq - Marsha Siagian.

      --
      Samuel Curtis
      Praise Kudo Shinichi, the Greatest and the Eternal one!

    • Mafioso Misterioso
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
        --- In conan@y..., jmb9@a... wrote:
        > Who is Mafioso Misterioso ?

        Me? Mafioso Misterioso?
        It's Marsha!! I registered under that fake name on my very first time
        at Yahoo!, and somehow... they keep 'remembering' that funny thing.
        I've actually changed my name in Yahoo! Mail, but I don't really know
        how such weird thing happens... and another funny thing is, Yahoo!
        doesn't give us a personal Preference change here. They had wiped out
        that important part already.

        What a happy day.

        PS: I'm burning hot!! The temperature is reaching 36 in Melbourne
        (tomorrow it'll be 40), and the air-con is still... not working
        *sweats*

        Marsha
      • Mafioso Misterioso
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2001
          --- In conan@y..., Samuel Curtis <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
          > Another pen name of aChar!- B-Beq - Marsha Siagian.

          You really know too much, Samuel. Too much. (But it's good!)
          I keep a thousand aliases at the same time and also vary my first,
          middle and family names. Another weird nick I have is Starshooter.

          By the way, I haven't paid any special attention on my username that
          is used when I reply daily digests through Hotmail. I guess the name
          is still aChar!, but when I go straight to Yahoo! Groups' website,
          they always use this funny name below.

          > > Who is Mafioso Misterioso ?

          Sasami, I guess we're having the same dilemma (ie loss of identity).
          I already forget that username too, but somehow when I re-read the
          message I sent... hey, wait a minute, they put another name on it!
          This is another thing I dislike from eGroups' merger... I'm not
          extremely against it but in my opinion it would be better off alone.

          Competition is good as long as it's not what we live for. I hope
          Yahoo! wouldn't turn into somekind of AOL Time Warner or Microsoft
          (as Meijin has mentioned), even though it seems that Yahoo!'s CEOs
          are heading that way.

          Ranting about APTX 4869: yesterday I read a friend's Biology book
          during my sparetime and cells really have a programmed chemical that
          turns them dead. The word "apotosis" is an ancient Greek word with
          the meaning, "shedding its leaves in the autumn". It kinda gives a
          different meaning of "dilating one's adult body to its kinder form",
          sounds like there's more hope in it (autumn is often regarded as the
          time where one 'dies' out to be better in spring), and also more...
          romantic? (stop that Autumn In New York movie! - making me feeling
          desperate ~__~;)
          I wish I can find something about telomase. Or a potent formulae that
          might be APTX's antidote. Mweh heh heh heh.

          Marsha