[conan] Re: Anyone here?

  • Kyo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
      My comments :
      1. I think it's publisher error, Just revese them.... as people known, the drawing style of manga are drawn from right to left, but in here (Indonesia) we follow the style of americans (drawing from right to left). But they didn't do it all ! For some pics they still leave it as it, but in other pics, they revese that. This really confusing this, because this, we cann't you mention the difference of left or right, which one right-hand person or left-handed person, which directions, or anything else became very confussing ......  (Mention in volume 4, at "POPSI", "Can Gola", also mention character usually are left-handed than right-handed)
      2. Salute ! You find that things .... I even didn't mention it, I just thinks thats only a clouds
      3. Did he show it ? No... he gone to the toilet after Sonoko's mom take over the conversation. Anyway who cares ? He is a magician, he has many tricks ...
      4. Anyone knows ?
      Ps: "fire" that you mean may be "fireworks"

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/conan
      www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications
    • Marsha Siagian
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
        OK, just straight to the problem...
        After 1 week stop opening my email account, I find something strange.
        There's just 1 email from the eGroups (Kyo) and there's no more from others.
        What's up?!

        Maybe this'll be a bit boring, but... I'd like to send something to discuss
        about. It's about 58k.

        Marsha

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/conan
      • azzurro
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
          Hi!
          I answer your quetions. At first, about NO.1.....
          I write translation of this part...

          Conan said to Ran,"I am checking the direction by using a watch. At first,
          point the hour hand toward the sun, then the direction between the hour hand
          and "12" on the dial points to south because Japan is located in
          north-hemisphere."

          http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/71

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
            Next, No2...
            I think it is KID's hang-glider.

            No3...
            The imitations are handed over just before they take ship. So Sonoko's dad
            does not come there, he does not it.
            And Sonoko's mam attempt this tactics.

            No4...
            This problem has much to do with astronomy. I need a little bit time to
            explain well.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
              It is very difficult. Only Japanese can understand it, but needs astronomical knowledge.

              ahh....ummmm......

              I'll wite the conclusion at first,

              In Japanese, we use same KANJI for "eating" and "eclipse", so Conan notices the true meanig of the message from KID.

              More explaination...

              A inspector says to Cyaki, "It is already 2 o'clock, How about eating around here?"

              If we say it in Japanese, the under-lined word "eating" is translated with "syokuji" ( I want use KANJI here, If your computer can read JAPANESE-KANJI, it is...->事 )

              And, Eclipse is translated in Japanese with "syoku".(using JAPANESE KANJI -> )
              "Eclipse" means that an occasion when the sun or the moon seems to disappear, because one of them is passing between the other one and the Earth.
              Next, about "Satellite-eclipse"(the occasion of this episode of CONAN vol.16)
              When the satellite passes a shadow which is made by the moon, the satellite cannot generate electricity by using solar battery, so we cannot watch satellite broadcasting durning this term until the satellite goes out of the shadow.

              whew... it becomes like a paper of university.

              At last, I'll translate Conan's bravo reasoning...

              "When the moon separates two of us" means that a moment "eclipse" which the moon passes between the satellite and the sun... KID will appear durning this term from 00:30am to 04:30am, when the satellite broadcasting is discontinued.  Yeh, "Black Star"'s initials are "B" and "S"!!  If "wave" of "inviting by wave" means radio wave, he comes from the direction of the radio wave of satellite broadcasting. Radio wave is sent from the direction that 45 degrees from south toward west and 42.3 degrees from the horizon toward above. If I am in Beika Museum, the applicable place is the only one, this roof of Haido City Hotel!!

              whew... CONAN is difficult literature, isn't it?

              >After 1 week stop opening my email account, I find
              something strange.
              >There's just 1 email from the eGroups (Kyo) and
              there's no more from others.
              >What's up?!
              >
              >Maybe this'll be
              a bit boring, but... I'd like to send something to discuss
              >about. It's
              about 58k.

              href="http://www.eGroups.com">http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

              eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/conan
              www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications
            • Erika
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 30, 1999
                I don't have Word to open .doc files. Send the files in text format please.

                >OK, just straight to the problem...
                >After 1 week stop opening my email account, I find something strange.
                >There's just 1 email from the eGroups (Kyo) and there's no more from others.
                >What's up?!
                >
                >Maybe this'll be a bit boring, but... I'd like to send something to discuss
                >about. It's about 58k.
                >
                >Marsha

                eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/conan
              • Ali Wibowo
                Message 7 of 8 , May 1, 1999
                  could anyone told me how to stop receiving this shit?
                  thx for answering

                • brakakak@hotmail.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 2, 1999
                    <004201be931b$82571de0$b996cd8-@default> wrote:
                    original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/conan/?start=477
                    > Hi!
                    > I answer your quetions. At first, about NO.1.....
                    > I write translation of this part...
                    >
                    > Conan said to Ran,"I am checking the direction by using a watch. At first,
                    > point the hour hand toward the sun, then the direction between the hour hand
                    > and "12" on the dial points to south because Japan is located in
                    > north-hemisphere."

                    Wait, another way to find about it for southern hemisphere? Maybe the "12" would point to north? Just swop the sign?

                    eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/conan