Re: [conan] Conan songs and Lyrics

  • Jessica R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      > From: "Bambang Eko Hendrawan" <meijin@...>
      > 1. "Natsu no maboroshi" is sang by Garnet Crow, right? Er.. guys, Garnet
      > Crow's voice is "strange" in my opinion, first time I hear that song, I
      > thought it wasn't Japanese. What are those guys in "Garnet Crow", are they
      > "Indian"(s)?

      I couldn't find any biographies that said they're foreign,
      and they have Japanese names, so I'm pretty sure they're
      Japanese.

      They are:
      vocalist: NAKAMURA Yuri
      lyricist/keyboardist: AZUKI Nana
      lyricist/keyboardist: FURUI Hirohito
      guitar: OKAMOTO Hitoshi

      > 2. Anyone can give me the list of the title of Conan movie's OP and ED (and
      > the singer)? Jessica maybe...

      movie 1 - "Happy Birthday", by Kyoko
      2 - "Shoujo no koro ni modotta mitai ni", ZARD
      3 - "One", B'z
      4 - "Anata ga iru kara", KOMATSU Miho

      Sorry I can't help with the last one . . . I haven't been able
      to get any soundtracks yet. ;_;

      --jessica
      jiwbil at nethere dot com
      http://tbns.net/jubilee47