shinichi bday

  • gmBeL
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1 1:18 AM
      hi there
      is Gaosho aoyama ever announce the shinichi b'day or conan b'day
      so we all can celebrate his b'day sometime

      http://www.reza-artamevia.com
    • kaito kid
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1 2:03 AM

        yes! shinichi-kun's birthday's on 4th may, and kaito's birthday is on 21th june!! please celebrate!! ^^

        Kudo Shiniki

        >From: gmBeL

        >To: conan@egroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] shinichi bday
        >Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 16:18:32 +0700
        >
        >hi there
        >is Gaosho aoyama ever announce the shinichi b'day or conan b'day
        >so we all can celebrate his b'day sometime
        >
        > http://www.reza-artamevia.com

      • Conan Detective
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1 5:49 AM
          --- gmBeL <gembel@...> wrote: > hi there
          > is Gaosho aoyama ever announce the shinichi b'day or
          > conan b'day
          > so we all can celebrate his b'day sometime
          >
          > http://www.reza-artamevia.com

          > It has been said that shinichi/conan's birthday is
          4th May, if I am not wrong. You can know by watching
          the 1st or 3rd movie.

          detectiveconan1@...

          http://mail.yahoo.com.sg/
        • Chong Zi Xin
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1 7:58 AM
            I think he did announced Shinichi's birthday in the first movie.I think it is on the 4th May.

            Tell me if i am wrong.