thankyou, 77 members registered in 3 days :)

  • admin@conanmania.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Dear all,

      Thanks for visit ConanManiaDotCom.
      I really surprised, 77 members registered just in 3 days since
      ConanManiaDotCom be launched.
      I found some interesting facts from current members. Shinichi's
      lovers are more than Conan's lovers and mostly conan fans are from
      Indonesia. See it on ConanManiaDotCom index page.

      For someone who has spoiler please submit it in Anime News section.

      OK, suggestion still needed :) (fill guestbook or mailme )

      thanks again
      admin@...