Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation

  • kaito kid
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2000
      Eon-sama,

      Haha... we got the same mark...

      >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
      >To: conan@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
      >Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)
      >

      >--- kaito kid <kaitokido@...> wrote:
      > > thank you v. much!!!
      >
      >You're welcome ! :)
      >
      > > Eon-sama, i finally finished
      > > the game!!!!!!!!!! but
      > > because i am from Hong Kong and is crap at Japanese,
      > > i couldn't understand
      > > so i got most of the 12 questions conan had to
      > > answer wrong... and guess
      > > what i have got for my intelligence?! 0 !!!! What
      > > did you get??!!
      >
      >Congratulation !!!. If I'm not wrong, I got D. Emm..D
      >or O ? They looked similar. Try to use emulator's
      >ability to answer the questions. If wrong, load the
      >save, if right, save immediately :)

      can you save during the 12 questions?

      > > and by the way, where do you live? Has the 27/ 28th
      > > mangas came out in your
      > > place yet? I can't wait until the x'mas parcel from
      > > my family is here!!!!
      > > (^O^)
      > >
      > > Kudo Shiniki
      >
      >I live in Indonesia. Sadly, in Indonesia only until
      >24th, the publisher publish every 3 months. And they
      >don't want to publish the special edition.
      Bad luck!
      >So, do you plan to play the 2nd game ? It's direct
      >sequel of this Karakuri Temple, remember the ending.
      well, i would loved to play the 2nd game, but i don't think i've got time
      though, i've got loads of homeworks and projects waiting for me to do la!

      OK, please keep in touch, if i've got any problems abt the 2nd game after
      i've downloaded it, i'll send you it....And by the way, have you finish or
      got the 2nd game?

      ARIGATOU!

      Kudo Shiniki

      PS: you talks like heiji, do you know that?! Heiji saids thank you as well,
      just like you when he's supose to say you're welcome or something...^O^
      >Thanks.

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • kaito kid
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2000
        Eon-sama,

        Haha... we got the same mark...

        >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
        >To: conan@egroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
        >Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:22:41 -0800 (PST)
        >

        >--- kaito kid <kaitokido@...> wrote:
        > > thank you v. much!!!
        >
        >You're welcome ! :)
        >
        > > Eon-sama, i finally finished
        > > the game!!!!!!!!!! but
        > > because i am from Hong Kong and is crap at Japanese,
        > > i couldn't understand
        > > so i got most of the 12 questions conan had to
        > > answer wrong... and guess
        > > what i have got for my intelligence?! 0 !!!! What
        > > did you get??!!
        >
        >Congratulation !!!. If I'm not wrong, I got D. Emm..D
        >or O ? They looked similar. Try to use emulator's
        >ability to answer the questions. If wrong, load the
        >save, if right, save immediately :)

        can you save during the 12 questions?

        > > and by the way, where do you live? Has the 27/ 28th
        > > mangas came out in your
        > > place yet? I can't wait until the x'mas parcel from
        > > my family is here!!!!
        > > (^O^)
        > >
        > > Kudo Shiniki
        >
        >I live in Indonesia. Sadly, in Indonesia only until
        >24th, the publisher publish every 3 months. And they
        >don't want to publish the special edition.
        Bad luck!
        >So, do you plan to play the 2nd game ? It's direct
        >sequel of this Karakuri Temple, remember the ending.
        well, i would loved to play the 2nd game, but i don't think i've got time
        though, i've got loads of homeworks and projects waiting for me to do la!

        OK, please keep in touch, if i've got any problems abt the 2nd game after
        i've downloaded it, i'll send you it....And by the way, have you finish or
        got the 2nd game?

        ARIGATOU!

        Kudo Shiniki

        PS: you talks like heiji, do you know that?! Heiji saids thank you as well,
        just like you when he's supose to say you're welcome or something...^O^
        >Thanks.

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Eon Strife
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2000
          > Haha... we got the same mark...

          Yeah ! I don't know how to get higher mark.
          > can you save during the 12 questions?

          Yes. In No$GMB, press F5 to save. But I also get mark
          D although I answer correctly all of them.

          > well, i would loved to play the 2nd game, but i
          > don't think i've got time
          > though, i've got loads of homeworks and projects
          > waiting for me to do la!

          That's what a student like me fear...Hehe...

          > OK, please keep in touch, if i've got any problems
          > abt the 2nd game after
          > i've downloaded it, i'll send you it....And by the
          > way, have you finish or
          > got the 2nd game?

          I've got the game, and finished it in the same day
          which I finish the first one.

          > PS: you talks like heiji, do you know that?! Heiji
          > saids thank you as well,
          > just like you when he's supose to say you're welcome
          > or something...^O^
          > >Thanks.

          Hahahaha... Hey, I remember that I said "You're
          welcome"
          Thanks.

          =====
          0 ___ ___ 0
          ` ` . ' '________________________________
          ` ` . ` ********Eon Strife*********
          . ' . ` Please mail me at :
          .' . . eon_strife@...
          .' .'. `_______________________________________
          0 '___' `____` "Stand Tall & Shake the World" 0

          From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
          http://experts.yahoo.com/
        • kaito kid
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2000
            >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
            >To: conan@egroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
            >Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:12:40 -0800 (PST)
            >

            > > Haha... we got the same mark...
            >
            >Yeah ! I don't know how to get higher mark.
            > > can you save during the 12 questions?
            >
            >Yes. In No$GMB, press F5 to save. But I also get mark
            >D although I answer correctly all of them.

            but i didn't use No$GMB though, i couldn't load the cardtridge....

            > > well, i would loved to play the 2nd game, but i
            > > don't think i've got time
            > > though, i've got loads of homeworks and projects
            > > waiting for me to do la!
            >
            >That's what a student like me fear...Hehe...
            >
            > > OK, please keep in touch, if i've got any problems
            > > abt the 2nd game after
            > > i've downloaded it, i'll send you it....And by the
            > > way, have you finish or
            > > got the 2nd game?
            > >

            >I've got the game, and finished it in the same day
            >which I finish the first one.

            was it hard/ boring?! is heiji in the game?!

            > > PS: you talks like heiji, do you know that?! Heiji
            > > saids thank you as well,
            > > just like you when he's supose to say you're welcome
            > > or something...^O^
            > > >Thanks.
            > > >

            >Hahahaha... Hey, I remember that I said "You're
            >welcome"
            >Thanks. <-- see, i told you you said thanks instead of you're welcome!

            ^^ ja ne!

            Kudo Shiniki

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 3, 2000
              > but i didn't use No$GMB though, i couldn't load the
              > cardtridge....

              So, what emulator do you use ?
              > was it hard/ boring?! is heiji in the game?!

              It is more hard than the first one. We can explore the
              whole island and houses in it.
              Heiji is not in this game. The characters :Conan, Ran,
              Kogoro, Sonoko, Ayumi, Mitshusiko, and Genta.

              > >Thanks. <-- see, i told you you said thanks instead
              > of you're welcome!

              Arrggg...Hahaha...you got me ! Anyway, that "thanks"
              is for closing the letter.
              BTW, in actual conversation I always reply with
              "thanks" when someone thanks me...

              You're welcome :)

              =====
              0 ___ ___ 0
              ` ` . ' '________________________________
              ` ` . ` ********Eon Strife*********
              . ' . ` Please mail me at :
              .' . . eon_strife@...
              .' .'. `_______________________________________
              0 '___' `____` "Stand Tall & Shake the World" 0

              From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
              http://experts.yahoo.com/
            • kaito kid
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 3, 2000
                >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
                >To: conan@egroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
                >Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:37:40 -0800 (PST)
                >

                > > but i didn't use No$GMB though, i couldn't load the
                > > cardtridge....
                >
                >So, what emulator do you use ?
                > > was it hard/ boring?! is heiji in the game?!
                >
                >It is more hard than the first one. We can explore the
                >whole island and houses in it.
                >Heiji is not in this game. The characters :Conan, Ran,
                >Kogoro, Sonoko, Ayumi, Mitshusiko, and Genta.

                i c... in this case, i don't think i'll download it. it's sooo boring with
                the basic characters like kogoro and Ran.... oh, yeah, a bad news i thought
                taht you would like to know. my internet explorer at home broke down on last
                sunday and couldn't go to any sites at all.... have you been through this
                sorts of problems before? if so, please give some advise and please try and
                help me out.

                Thanx

                > > >Thanks. <-- see, i told you you said thanks instead
                > > of you're welcome!
                > >

                >Arrggg...Hahaha...you got me ! Anyway, that "thanks"
                >is for closing the letter.
                >BTW, in actual conversation I always reply with
                >"thanks" when someone thanks me...
                >
                >You're welcome :)

                ^^ keep in touch la!

                Kudo Shiniki

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 4, 2000
                  > i c... in this case, i don't think i'll download it.
                  > it's sooo boring with
                  > the basic characters like kogoro and Ran....

                  Yeah, I agree with you...

                  > oh,
                  > yeah, a bad news i thought
                  > taht you would like to know. my internet explorer at
                  > home broke down on last
                  > sunday and couldn't go to any sites at all.... have
                  > you been through this
                  > sorts of problems before? if so, please give some
                  > advise and please try and
                  > help me out.

                  Sorry, I can't help you, because I use Netscape 3.0.

                  > Thanx <-- Ha ha ? :)

                  =====
                  0 ___ ___ 0
                  ` ` . ' '________________________________
                  ` ` . ` ********Eon Strife*********
                  . ' . ` Please mail me at :
                  .' . . eon_strife@...
                  .' .'. `_______________________________________
                  0 '___' `____` "Stand Tall & Shake the World" 0

                  http://shopping.yahoo.com/
                • kaito kid
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 5, 2000
                    >From: Eon Strife <eon_strife@...>
                    >To: conan@egroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [conan] Abt Conan Game Translation
                    >Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:18:01 -0800 (PST)
                    >

                    > > i c... in this case, i don't think i'll download it.
                    > > it's sooo boring with
                    > > the basic characters like kogoro and Ran....
                    >
                    >Yeah, I agree with you...
                    >
                    > > oh,
                    > > yeah, a bad news i thought
                    > > taht you would like to know. my internet explorer at
                    > > home broke down on last
                    > > sunday and couldn't go to any sites at all.... have
                    > > you been through this
                    > > sorts of problems before? if so, please give some
                    > > advise and please try and
                    > > help me out.
                    >
                    >Sorry, I can't help you, because I use Netscape 3.0.
                    >

                    > > Thanx <-- Ha ha ? :)

                    i downloaded netscape 4.7 and my problem is solved!!! thanx for trying to
                    help. well, i've got loads of h/ws waiting for me to do, see u later!

                    Kudo Shiniki

                    http://profiles.msn.com