Conan Scripts

  • Yuuhi Aogiri
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2000
      Hi all conan fans

      I am a newbie on this ML, I've only joined for a week.

      And I have a question to ask. I have been borrowing Conan tapes from my anime club (they only
      have the first three tapes though), and I am hooked after the first tape! However the secound and third
      tape are of very bad quality. I can still read the subtitles in the second tape but the third tape which
      contains the episodes 9 - 12 is very difficult to read.

      I am just wondering if there are anywhere on the web where I can download the scripts, or the
      episodes themselves ... as I live in Australia, anime is very scarce...

      I've been browsing through some of the old messages but didn't find any subject titles that looks like
      it's related ... please help me?!

      Yuffie
    • kaito kid
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2000
        Yuffie-san:

        You can download the manga scans of i think the later mangas (24,25etc.) on
        this website. This is one of the best conan webpages on the web!

        http://members.xoom.com/conananime/

        Well, i hope you'll find what you wanted to find in there! ^^Good luck!

        Kudo Shiniki ^^

        >From: "Yuuhi Aogiri" <yuffie_aogiri@...>
        >To: conan@egroups.com
        >Subject: [conan] Conan Scripts
        >Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 04:32:44 -0000
        >
        >Hi all conan fans
        >
        >I am a newbie on this ML, I've only joined for a week.
        >
        >And I have a question to ask. I have been borrowing Conan tapes from my
        >anime club (they only
        >have the first three tapes though), and I am hooked after the first tape!
        >However the secound and third
        >tape are of very bad quality. I can still read the subtitles in the second
        >tape but the third tape which
        >contains the episodes 9 - 12 is very difficult to read.
        >
        >I am just wondering if there are anywhere on the web where I can download
        >the scripts, or the
        >episodes themselves ... as I live in Australia, anime is very scarce...
        >
        >I've been browsing through some of the old messages but didn't find any
        >subject titles that looks like
        >it's related ... please help me?!
        >
        >Yuffie

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • aChar!
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
          Hi, welcome to the ML!
          Btw, in which part of Australia do you life? I'm currently living in
          Melbourne (I'm Indonesian anyway), and I think it's not extremely
          scarce here. Melbourne is culturally diversed, therefore I often see
          a lot of people running around (especially in the City) and bringing
          manga. There are a lot of shops that rent anime video, so it's not
          very hard to obtain... except if you live in Melton ^__~;

          Marsha
        • Yuffie Aogiri
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
            I live in Brisbane. Anime isn't EXTREMELY scarce, or
            there wouldn't be two anime clubs in Brisbane, but
            pretty scarce. There are only a few shops which
            carries Japanese manga, and only few titles, popular
            ones like Ranma 1/2...except for Nippon ya in the
            city, where you can hire them if you are a member..raw
            Japanese...

            and in Australia, there are no official manga release
            here, everything you can find are either US or
            Japanese imports. Anime's a bit better, at least
            Madman Entertainment seems like they are serious about
            releasing anime in Australia

            Anyway, back on topic, are there really no scripts
            available anywhere? I have to return the tape to the
            club soon! very soon! ep 9 - 12, anyone? help!
            onegai!

            Yuffie

            > Message: 2
            > Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:27:51 -0000
            > From: "aChar! " <bbeq@...>
            > Subject: Re: Conan Scripts
            >

            > Hi, welcome to the ML!
            > Btw, in which part of Australia do you life? I'm
            > currently living in
            > Melbourne (I'm Indonesian anyway), and I think it's
            > not extremely
            > scarce here. Melbourne is culturally diversed,
            > therefore I often see
            > a lot of people running around (especially in the
            > City) and bringing
            > manga. There are a lot of shops that rent anime
            > video, so it's not
            > very hard to obtain... except if you live in Melton
            > ^__~;
            >
            > Marsha

            From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
            http://experts.yahoo.com/
          • aChar!
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2000
              > Anyway, back on topic, are there really no scripts
              > available anywhere? I have to return the tape to the
              > club soon! very soon! ep 9 - 12, anyone? help!
              > onegai!

              Hmmm... definitely, I can't lend you the tapes (me not a member
              either, usually borrowing my friend's tapes). However, if you're
              interested in some Japanese comics, they cost about $15 each for the
              B&W version and about $25 for the anime/movie version. If you are
              desperate for them, you can ask me to buy it for you since the
              interstate postage cost wouldn't be so much... well anyway, they've
              got it here up to volume 25. As for videos, I think I saw some eps
              earlier this year, but I'm not so sure whether it's still being sold.

              Well anyway, just contact me before Nov 25 if you want them... (I'm
              not going to be in Melbourne from Dec 10 to Jan 19). Daimaru wouldn't
              run away! ^__^;>

              Marsha