Re: [conan] (spoilers) saw more eps and have a few questions... ^_^

  • jiwbil@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
      Spoiler space for seasons 4 and 5.

      On 18 Sep 2000 01:06:19 -0000 "Toma C" <recca@...> writes:
      > Ok, I saw more of season 5, as I said. My big thing is HEIJI GOT
      > SHOT!!!! Why was the guy shooting at him, I thought they were good
      > friends(though I do know he had something to do with the picture)
      He wasn't trying to shoot Heiji (at least, not in the manga.)  He
      was trying to kill himself, but as Heiji tried to wrest the gun away
      from him, it went off and they both got shot.

      > Are/were they related in some way? Why were all the people getting
      > killed anyway?

      I forgot. ^^;;;  Except it had to do with the death of Sakata's dad
      20 years ago.

      > Oh, and why did Heiji see that vision of Shinichi
      > getting
      knifed(scared me for a sec when Shinichi jumped in front of
      > Ran as the
      knife came towards her... ^_^)?

      He had a dream of Shin'ichi getting stabbed, which was why he
      called Conan to Oosaka.

      > Kinda makes you wonder if
      > there is a hint of ESP/Empathy
      sensing in this show(at least that's
      > what I think, what with
      Shinichi/Conan and the rest getting the
      > 'feelings')

      Oh, goodness, I hope not. -_-  Sorry, I can't stand most stories
      about ESP. ^^;;;;  While some "magical realism" of the sort that
      has tended to occur in Conan (and tends to occur in almost all
      anime) is fine, if they spell it out more I will get upset, because
      I don't think it has a place in a series like Conan.

      > In the
      > ep with Ai's sister, why did she knock Conan out? What
      did he say to
      > her before she left? And what is Ai saying to Conan when
      she got to
      > Agasa's house after scaring him that much(I know she talks
      about her
      > sister getting killed by Gin, thus the reason she betrayed
      the
      > Organization, and that she was sent to America for training), and
      > why is he so mad that he almost leapt on her if it hadn't been for
      > Agasa holding him back?

      Which episode is this part in?  Is it the one where Ai is introduced,
      or the one with the death of her sister?  I only have the manga, and
      the events in the anime ep with her sister's death never occurred there.

      > I have one more question, is there anything
      > worth watching
      season 4 for?

      I haven't been able to find an episode list which lists the eps by
      season, so I'm afraid I'm not quite sure which eps would comprise
      part 4.  So . . .

      Did you see ep 96, with the magician murder case in vol. 14?  Ran
      suspects Conan's identity again. ^^
      Or 100-101, with the first love murder case from vol. 18?  There's
      kind of a love triangle between Ran, Shin'ichi, and a schoolmate
      from middle school. ^^;

      I can't think of anything with the organization, Kaitou Kid, or
      Heiji, though . . .

      I think those are in part 4.  Well, those are the ones I would
      recommend from reading the manga versions, because I haven't
      gotten up to part 4 yet.

      So in the manga Heiji and Conan have both gotten shot . . . now
      Ran and Kazuha should get shot, too.

      Okay, time for Jessica's medication now! >:-P~~~

      -Jessica.
      Only up to ep. 67.  Need more money . . .
    • Toma C
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2000
        Hi! Thanks for answering my questions! :) I replied below ^_^ Toma-chan

        On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:10:13 -0700 jiwbil@... wrote:
        >Spoiler space for seasons 4 and 5.

        >He wasn't trying to shoot Heiji (at least, not in the manga.) He
        >was trying to kill himself, but as Heiji tried to wrest the gun away
        >from him, it went off and they both got shot.

        I figured that, it didn't appear like Sakata knew Heiji had gotten shot too until Heiji pointed it out. BTW, which manga is that in? I'm doing a weird thing of just getting the manga books in which something cool happens(right now my interest is in getting books 18, and 25-28, since I have 1, 2, 10, 12 and 13 ^_^), then getting the rest of the books later on.

        >> In the
        >> ep with Ai's sister, why did she knock Conan out? What did he say to
        >> her before she left? And what is Ai saying to Conan when she got to
        >> Agasa's house after scaring him that much(I know she talks about her
        >> sister getting killed by Gin, thus the reason she betrayed the
        >> Organization, and that she was sent to America for training), and
        >> why is he so mad that he almost leapt on her if it hadn't been for
        >> Agasa holding him back?
        >
        >Which episode is this part in? Is it the one where Ai is introduced,
        >or the one with the death of her sister? I only have the manga, and
        >the events in the anime ep with her sister's death never occurred there.

        Basically both, I was asking about what Ai's sister had said to Conan, then I also asked what was Ai saying in her intro ep where after she scared him by telling him she knew he was Kudo Shinichi, she was a member of the Organization, and Agasa's address. I have to say I thought his expression was so cute when she walked into Agasa's house after! ^_^ But what I'm asking about is, what was she saying to him when she's reading the magazine, and then why was he so mad and about ready to go after her when Agasa holds him back. Oh, and one more question related to this, what manga/episode does Heiji find out about Ai? Is it when she pretends to be Conan and Shinichi is back to normal(for the day, at least) in manga 26? I have to say I'm a bit stuck on my fanfic, and I've taken to watching the eps to figure out things. ^_^

        >I haven't been able to find an episode list which lists the eps by
        >season, so I'm afraid I'm not quite sure which eps would comprise
        >part 4. So . . .

        I've been using Sasami's page as a guide. ^_^ You have a really cool page, Sasami ^_^

        >Did you see ep 96, with the magician murder case in vol. 14? Ran
        >suspects Conan's identity again. ^^
        Yeah, I saw it in a manga that had been translated online.

        >Or 100-101, with the first love murder case from vol. 18? There's
        >kind of a love triangle between Ran, Shin'ichi, and a schoolmate
        >from middle school. ^^;
        Not yet, I might just watch it later, I like the ones where they are from the manga better then the tv originals, esp ones with Heiji in it, he's my favorite character on DC, then Shinichi/Conan is second. ^_^

        >I can't think of anything with the organization, Kaitou Kid, or
        >Heiji, though . . .
        >

        >So in the manga Heiji and Conan have both gotten shot . . . now
        >Ran and Kazuha should get shot, too.

        Well, I don't know about that... I could understand if it happened to Kogoro more then them, since he's 'the famous Detective'...

        >-Jessica.
        >Only up to ep. 67. Need more money . . .

        Me too, I'm going to Neko-con, and I really hope to find DC things there. :) Talk to ya later, and thanks again! Toma-chan