Re: [conan] Hi, I'm new, mind to intro pls?

  • jiwbil@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2000
      On Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:01:58 -0700 (PDT) =?iso-8859-1?q?misty=20glide?=
      <misty_glide@...> writes:
      > Hello, umm, I just want to say Hi, and get to know the
      > people here. My name's Dani, I'm 15, female, current;y
      > living in S'pore.

      Hi, Dani! I'm 15, too, and I live in southern California,
      USA. ^^ (Sorry for this late reply! ^^;;;;;)

      > And I'm a big big fan of Kazuha and
      > Heiji! =), If anyone's read Manga 28, that's my
      > favourite manga which features them both.

      I liked 28, too. ^^ That scene with them on the cliff was
      really good. I can't wait to see it animated!
      I think my favorite volume so far is 26. Shin'ichi was so
      cool there. ^^;

      > So, which
      > characters do all of you prefer?

      I like almost all of them. ^^;;; Except for Kogorou, who is
      too much like a real-life person I know for me to enjoy him.
      But I especially like Shin'ichi, Kaito, and all of the girls
      (haha, that narrows it down a bit)

      What do you like about Conan? ^^ I really like the
      atmosphere, the characters and their relationships best.

      -Jessica
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.