Can U all Conan Fans HELP ME?

  • NiXoN ~@~
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi there..

      Wells its kindda silly to ask! to You all Conan Fans...(so i emailed
      randomly to all conan fan's club)
      But i'm desperatley need u're HELP...

      i Got my lovely niece live in Manchester(UK)... she is conan
      maniac...
      everytime...she always call me to tell about the latest conan
      comic...
      i care about her! ...next week is her birthday,,she will turn up 13th

      i wanna give her something and absolutley Conan things...
      but the Problem is! i'm not quite follow the comic...or the latest..
      but i want to give her birthday present..

      CAN U ALL CONAN FANS HELP ME?

      Is it possible to buy the conan comic online and send to address
      that we want? or at least to UK? ....cause i live in melbourne...and
      i'm not sure...where i can buy conan's thing in here!

      or any conan attributes...like caps? t-shirt?..

      can u all fans tell me the website?
      cause when i surf the net..and i found this groups...but actually it
      doesn't say about sell conan stuff..

      pls email me back! if Anyone of Conan fans can help me
      FOR all the HELP that U will HElp me

      i will appreciate..

      ps: i like the website...

      thx!
      Nixon
    • John Ma
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2000
        I want to know if she's an Asian, or which kind of language do she know?
        Buying mangas online wouldn't be too difficult for Japanese and Chinese versions, but I doubt the other
        versions?
        Conan mangas is in most East Asian languages, but it's not always available out there, you know...
        (NO ENGLISH CONAN MANGAS)

        Or may I ask: from where did she knew about Conan?

        --
        Samuel Curtis
        (Who started to read BlackJack... quite the opposite of Conan, isn't it?)

        Pour amour, pour ideal et pour verite!(The first line of "Truth" in French)
      • NiXoN ~@~
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2000
          --- In conan@egroups.com, John Ma <conanchristie@e...> wrote:
          > I want to know if she's an Asian, or which kind of language do she
          know?
          > Buying mangas online wouldn't be too difficult for Japanese and
          Chinese versions, but I doubt the other
          > versions?
          > Conan mangas is in most East Asian languages, but it's not always
          available out there, you know...
          > (NO ENGLISH CONAN MANGAS)
          >
          > Or may I ask: from where did she knew about Conan?

          well.. first of all thx so much...for email me so fast!
          yap i forgot to mentioned that!..
          well my niece basically is manadonesse ..( small area in
          Indonesia..with different dialeg)

          the first time she knew conan in BHs Indonesia..with a little help
          from me..to translate in manadonesse dialeg..(it means ,,same like
          indonesian language...but just a little bit diffrent)
          But right know,,,probably she can't speak either indonesian or
          manadonese..
          defitnetlly British english!

          That is way she keep bugging me to find conan manga..or either in
          internet...cause she isn't played computer so much!
          Mariana A corda give me.. a good site! about conan's movie..
          I'm still figure it! to find english version,,,
          and u were right john,,,is very hard to find english thing on conan's
          attribute....

          BUt anyway THx..
          if u just surf to good website about conan..and mostly english ,,,u
          can tell me!

          regards

          nixon
        • aChar!
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2000
            ...Nixon?? How come you're here?? *confused*

            [sorry for not writing in English ~__~;] Nixon gua baru tau elo punya
            ponakan hahahah... you never told me about it! Oh man...

            > i wanna give her something and absolutley Conan things...
            > but the Problem is! i'm not quite follow the comic...or the
            latest..
            > but i want to give her birthday present..
            Birthday present... hmmm... you can get some Conan manga (comic
            books) in Daimaru's 5th floor bookshop, but they're in Japanese
            anyway (ask Yo to translate). I don't think there's English version
            around... I have the Indo version anyway (you know it already!)

            > Is it possible to buy the conan comic online and send to address
            > that we want? or at least to UK? ....cause i live in
            melbourne...and
            > i'm not sure...where i can buy conan's thing in here!
            It's possible... as long as you are equipped with a credit card,
            nothing should be a problem. There was a website Sasami sent here
            several weeks ago about subtitled/dubbed video on Conan, that's all I
            know.
          • NiXoN ~@~
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2000
              --- In conan@egroups.com, "aChar! " <bbeq@h...> wrote:

              > ...Nixon?? How come you're here?? *confused*
              > GEzzz.. Marsha...i just pick up randomly all conan fans club that i
              surf on the net! so far only this group.. help me so much! thx for
              that....YEah,,,I don't know u're also in this group..

              Well yeah i did know U also conan maniacs...and defitnetley U can
              draw./.other japanesse mangga! ( i already see u're skecth)
              marsha is good drawer! BTW she is my art teacher actually! (: folks

              and i already check at daimaru! Yeah.. its all in JApanesse..and
              if i ask Yo! i think..he can't translated..very well..
              and i don't want to distrub him...only this kind of matter!

              I check a another site!
              but still though..I'm not sure with the online payment! cause the
              credit card under my father name! ..i don't want something,,happen to
              him!

              but anyway some of people in this group..already sent me a good
              website..to look at! Thx alot for that!...
              hmm for the indo version! i will think it later..

              Thx folks for helping me
            • jiwbil@juno.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2000
                On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:04:49 -0000 "aChar! " <bbeq@...> writes:

                > > Is it possible to buy the conan comic online and send to address
                >
                > It's possible... as long as you are equipped with a credit card,
                > nothing should be a problem. There was a website Sasami sent here
                > several weeks ago about subtitled/dubbed video on Conan, that's all
                > I know.

                Hmm, may I ask which site that is, and in which language?

                Also, does anyone know if Conan was ever released on
                video in Spanish? Or if a French version exists?

                -Jessica
                Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
                http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.