Re: [conan] Conan...?

  • Eon Strife
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000

      > 1. At the school level, how did Conan hide his
      > identity? (The thing I
      > have extreme intrest is: would he, purposely,
      > write some wrong
      > answers on test papers so that he would not get
      > full marks every
      > time?)

      Yes, that's what I think. If he keeps get perfect
      mark, he will be in Guiness Book of Record, and the
      MIBs will start suspecting him.

      > 2. In volume 17, file 10, Mitsuhito said Conan and
      > Ai "Often hid in
      > the corner and talk things we do not know".
      > What things did they
      > said?

      vol 17 ? I think that Ai hasn't appeared yet. Please
      check again.
      Thanks.

      =====
      0 ___ ___ 0
      ` ` . ' '________________________________
      ` ` . ` ********Eon Strife*********
      . ' . ` Please mail me at :
      .' . . eon_strife@...
      .' .'. `_______________________________________
      0 '___' `____` "Stand Tall & Shake the World" 0

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2000
        Eon Strife wrote:

        > > 2. In volume 17, file 10, Mitsuhito said Conan and
        > > Ai "Often hid in
        > > the corner and talk things we do not know".
        > > What things did they
        > > said?
        >
        > vol 17 ? I think that Ai hasn't appeared yet. Please
        > check again.
        > Thanks.

        It's Vol. 27.

        --
        Samuel Curtis
        (Who started to read BlackJack... quite the opposite of Conan, isn't it?)

        Pour amour, pour ideal et pour verite!(The first line of "Truth" in French)